Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG6 even being written?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

That's it guys. :bradley: I know I haven't been talking a lot about LG6, but I honestly feel like she hasn't visited the studio in forever. :bradley:

“I’ve started writing,” Gaga tells EW of the planned LP, which is in early stages of conception and might precede another single from Joanne." “I have a lot of ideas and a lot of things I want to create, so you’ll see in a bit. I need some time to create.” - Lady Gaga, August 2017.

https://ew.com/music/2017/08/29/lady-gaga-next-album-lg6-interview/

I know she released an acclaimed soundtrack last year, but for a woman who said 'I have a lot ideas,' it certainly is taking a tad long for these ideas to come into fruition. I feel like these ideas turned out to be either shelved or just left around lying untouched. If you come up with ideas and stop thinking about them, inspirations will disappear.

However, it's not the first time Gaga had decided to change the musical direction of an album anyway. I'm not surprised. But when even was the last time she seemed to be heading to the studio? When was the last time there was any indication of new music? Seems like a century ago.

Billboard reported that Gaga was working with Boys Noize in April 2018, that's like way back before A Star Is Born's trailer was even released.

Sophie confirmed the rumor in July, again before Shallow was even released.

It was around that period, so practically between early 2018 and July 2018, that she was seen heading to studios. Then of course A Star Is Born happened and she put everything on hold to serve the movie campaign and Enigma and Jazz & Piano.

I mean, I don't mean to jinx it, but does Gaga seem like she's going to continue to work on what she created last year? There is of course that possibility but what I fear is that when she enters the studio and reopens the material she and Boys made, she'll feel 'wow this sounds irrelevant now. Lemme start from scratch.'

I dk, I just feel like it's so far from completion because she hasn't been seen even walking out to get a cup of coffee, let alone a studio. Of course she could work at home, but she's not even in Malibu. She's constantly in Vegas and we know that she's doing shows not just of her own but also Brian Newman's. Then in the morning she probably had to do like soundcheck or some changes on the show, etc.

Let's not forget that she before Leg 2 happened, she was performing for software people, then she had to prepare for the MET Gala, she's also doing a show for the Apollo Theater and it will be brand new so it's not going to be Enigma-themed. Does this seem like a schedule that will allow the creation of LG6?

What I'm suggesting is where does she find the time to make LG6? Boys and Sophie haven't been seen in ages, DJWS confirmed that he's not involved (probably told by Gaga that she won't be doing anything in 1 year), so how far completed is LG6? She could of course start now but will she? :bradley:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti

I think LG6 was literally done last year. I feel she's been polishing and finishing up some stuff this year, but really, it's all done. I think ASIB's success really surprised them and just pushed everything back quite a bit.

disco stick tester, inquire within

funkyhaus

Gaga’s just at home shining her 40+ awards for Shallow, feeding her surviving chickens and laughing with Bobby as we meltdown :messga:

Ryusei

i mean she has a lot of time between enigma cycles so I suppose she is working on stuff in those breaks. And she probably doesnt wanna just take the first stuff she did and throw the sh*t together and out but take her time and choose the best stuff. 

Musery

Lucas

Maybe she has a studio at her home. But I have a feeling that the success of ASIB and her break-up with Christian made her change direction or change some things on what was already done

Sandrology

I think there are a lot of factors that LG6 seems to have been delayed or took more time:

1) ASIB succes

Her Team never expected the Soundtrack to do so well in sales, therefore to reschedule the new Album without killing off the momentum of both projects.

2) Break-up

She just recently came out of a 2-year relationship with her ex-fiancé which gave her new input and re-work/add Material cause her perspective has changed on some parts as well.

3) Her Health

After the Album Cycle of Joanne, canceling tour dates two times and  seeing 5F2 it's pretty obvious, her health is heavily affecting her abilities to deal with the routine these album releases have. Therefore there could be the possibility that Gaga is taking more time for Music, Video Shoots and preparing a lot of stuff that will come up in the future and therefore doesn't stress her body like she did when joanne came out. Gaga should know best which rate is best for her...

Smother Em Eh

I think it has been delayed because of the reasons the person above me listed. 

I don’t think Gaga has forgotten about it AT ALL tho so I wouldn’t worry. She even said she was “pregnant” with LG6 on her Twitter a couple months ago.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TimisaMonster

LG6 is stillborn and that's why she is grinding on married men on stage trying to get pregnant again...:bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JohnnyVersace
29 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

I think there are a lot of factors that LG6 seems to have been delayed or took more time:

1) ASIB succes

Her Team never expected the Soundtrack to do so well in sales, therefore to reschedule the new Album without killing off the momentum of both projects.

2) Break-up

She just recently came out of a 2-year relationship with her ex-fiancé which gave her new input and re-work/add Material cause her perspective has changed on some parts as well.

3) Her Health

After the Album Cycle of Joanne, canceling tour dates two times and  seeing 5F2 it's pretty obvious, her health is heavily affecting her abilities to deal with the routine these album releases have. Therefore there could be the possibility that Gaga is taking more time for Music, Video Shoots and preparing a lot of stuff that will come up in the future and therefore doesn't stress her body like she did when joanne came out. Gaga should know best which rate is best for her...

Thank you for this. Also, all you Little Complainers take note of that last sentence. You don't even know this woman, back the **** up. 

She released in 2016, headlined Coachella, performed the Super Bowl, put out a documentary, released a movie and a full soundtrack AND started a Las Vegas residency. Like, that's a lot of material. Give her a break. 

evilfaqqot

My mom works at Netflix and I can confirm that Gaga has only written three songs for the album. My mom overheard Gaga say that she’s only recording the album because of contractual obligations but she’s sick of those “insecure, fatherless little f*ggots” getting on her “whole nerves asking for LG6

giphy.gif

The Z
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Maybe she has a studio at her home. But I have a feeling that the success of ASIB and her break-up with Christian made her change direction or change some things on what was already done

I don't agree. From what we've seen so far, LG6 seems to be electronic, pretty much like a rebellion. And that's literally how she acts since she broke up with Christian. First, the GRAMMYs (seemed high af, made a rock rendition of Shallow), then the tattoos and provocative pictures (posted while being drunk), then her words ("get the fvck off" ; "software people" ; "you got fvckin' ears?"). To me it looks like her direction didn't change at all.

SHALLOW

Good point. I definitely think ASIB distracted her and i'm still mad she scrapped ARTPOP's little sister :messga: i was so happy when DJWS announced it. I also think she's starting to look around now that other pop girls are releasing and maybe she doesn't want to release something that feels irrelevant compared to songs that are clearly becoming hits like You need to calm down.I also think that Gaga wants to have her momentum so she'll wait for other pop girls to release their albums so she'll release this Fall.

Also the fact that she didn't release this Spring and that she basically stopped teasing since March makes me think she's having some doubts or that she doesn't feel ready to start a new era. But i think she'll be ready this fall.

Doncho

Well she tweeted about LG6 AFTER the Oscars, so its coming. I think a single will be released this year for SURE. Probably before August 31 (Grammy deadline). Shallow is still doing good so they better use whats left of ASIB hype...

Archived