💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG6 even being written?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
43 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Are we serious with this post? How do ya'll think us Lana stans feel? We've been getting snippets and full songs for over 2 years now with NO sign of release. But since this is about Gaga...

The album, in my eyes, is basically done. She has her longest gaps between shows coming up (June-October) and I feel safe now that Taylor announced the Lover release date, I think we should expect a song by the end of summer and an Album November, similar to the ARTPOP release schedule. This is Gaga we're talking about. I'm sure she knows what she's doing. This is the same woman who turned the Met Gala into an EVENT. And Bobby has proven to be  a master planner. Be patient. I have faith it is coming soon. Just think how long it felt in between Born This Way and ARTPOP - with NO new music or an entire film soundtrack/Vegas show in between to keep us satiated. This is nothing compared to that imo  :trollga:

if she would leak every song she scraps like every few weeks, i would be very happy and way more patient until an album comes out. in fact even 3-4 old (tfm, btw, ap, later) demos would help over this waiting period..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost here. This is it. The break she was waiting for releasing. So be ready! đŸ›đŸŠ‹â˜”ïž

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 6/18/2019 at 9:48 PM, Schizophonic said:

if she would leak every song she scraps like every few weeks, i would be very happy and way more patient until an album comes out. in fact even 3-4 old (tfm, btw, ap, later) demos would help over this waiting period..

I can bet you my life that Cinnamon won't be scrapped, because if it is, than I won't have a life anymore. I need that song in full to continue my existence on this earth. 

BlingNotTheMusic

If we go ANOTHER summer without new Gaga music to dance to I just.....it's been 6 years! :messga:

HeavyMetalDanny

I’m starting to believe that the tweet about being pregnant with LG6 really did just mean it would come out in nine months:bradley:

gypsy101
35 minutes ago, HeavyMetalDanny said:

I’m starting to believe that the tweet about being pregnant with LG6 really did just mean it would come out in nine months:bradley:

the thing is... when you’re pregnant you don’t know right away and you definitely aren’t supposed to announce it before i think 12 weeks or so because that’s the end of the first trimester and miscarriages are more likely during the first. so my guess is that it will come out about 6 months after the tweet.

gypsy101
On 6/18/2019 at 9:01 PM, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Are we serious with this post? How do ya'll think us Lana stans feel? We've been getting snippets and full songs for over 2 years now with NO sign of release. But since this is about Gaga...

Lana said the other day NFR is coming in two months!

RAMROD

She probably had the rough idea, and records as much demos as needed. But we never know if any of those from past recording sessions will even come to light of day and actually mastered to be put into main tracklist for LG6.

She can always restart the whole thing from scratch again, if she feels the past sessions are not where she is at anymore. Which is cool to me.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived