💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga/Taylor/Katy vs Beyonce/Rihanna/Cardi B. More powerful?

gagarox

Featured Posts

Versace

Tbh I need to see if the GP are still gonna be here for Bey. Can we really go up from Lemonade?

Also, Rihanna's long break will either make or break her next era. 

stop putting women against each other, its disgusting

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Gypsy Life

Group 1: 2 ladies with 10+ year careers and 1 lady with a cute lil 5 year career.

Group 2: 1 lady with a 10+ year career, a lingerie-selling retired musician, and Cardi B.

Consensus: group 1 is more powerful.

FfFfFfFF

I checked twice to see if I logged in on GGD and not atrl.

Gaga and Rihanna are the most global ones btw.

JohnWayne92

Gaga Taylor and Katy

All 3 of them are decent album sellers, decent touring acts, decent in overall popularity, and decent with singles. 

Beyonce is the only one who is leading the other group. Rihanna doesn't sell albums, she sells singles, and even now she sells makeup, not music. Cardi B had her 15 minutes. She isnt a touring force, her newest singles/features aren't going as high as her first outings, and we cant say anything about her albums because she only had 1, and it was successful. 

Based off of net worth, Taylor/Gaga/Katy are at $950mil est and Beyonce/Rihanna/Cardi are at $963mil est. 

Taylor/Gaga/Katy are all pulling their own weight in those numbers, while Rihanna is the majority of her team, and Cardi isnt even estimated at $10mil.

Taylor/Gaga/Katy sit at 1.75 billion in tour rev

Beyonce/Cardi/Rihanna sit at 1.41 billion in tour rev.

Taylor/Gaga/Katy sit at roughly 76 mil albums sold

Beyonce/Cardi/Rihanna sit at roughly 73 mil albums sold.

gagaxsebert

Gaga & Rihanna >>>>>>>>> Katy>Taylor & Beyoncé >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cardi

Used to be HighRoad

Smother Em Eh

I kinda think Bey/ Riri/ Cardi

But Gaga, Katy & Taylor can actually write their own music and play instruments so...:classy:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

HoneyB

Gaga, Bey, and Rih >>>>the rest of them. But that’s not the point I think it’s awesome we have such talented women making it in a male dominated industry. (Cardi should stop being a terrible human tho like really sis? Drugging people?:awkney:)

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived