Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran, Camilla, Cardi for “South of the border” collab

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood

welp LG6 can keep it.. this song is gonna run on TOP of the charts for weeks throughout the summer with Adele/Rihanna running in the fall release charts. Goodbye fad 😭

gretxora-2.gif

luna’s advocate

AMENiCURE
Just now, River Phoenix said:

welp LG6 can keep it.. this song is gonna run the charts for weeks throughout the summer with Adele/Rihanna running fall release. Goodbye fad 😭

gretxora-2.gif

im sure gaga isnt planning to drop before 2021 anyways:poot:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

welp LG6 can keep it.. this song is gonna run on TOP of the charts for weeks throughout the summer with Adele/Rihanna running in the fall release charts. Goodbye fad 😭

gretxora-2.gif

Are u sure? Camila and Cardi haven't been performing well lately and even Ed's success has been underwhelming with a collab with Bieber.

AMENiCURE
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Are u sure? Camila and Cardi haven't been performing well lately and even Ed's success has been underwhelming with a collab with Bieber.

i think you're underestimating the success of the ed and justin collab

its doing really great in uk (#1), itunes worldwide (#1 for 25 days), top at streaming services ww (spotify), and more

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I just hope the song doesn’t blow up and become a mega hit like closer or despacito did... just doing decent enough on the charts just so Gaga won’t get overshadowed that’s even if she’s releasing something this year fml 

luna’s advocate

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, AMENiCURE said:

i think you're underestimating the success of the ed and justin collab

its doing really great in uk (#1), itunes worldwide (#1 for 25 days), top at streaming services ww (spotify), and more

I think he thought it would be like a Shape of You or Perfect 2.0.

AMENiCURE
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think he thought it would be like a Shape of You or Perfect 2.0.

yeah its not on level of those songs tho

this camila collab might have some good chances i think if it sounds good

River

It'll be Havanah style, with sexist lyrics from Ed, slow melancholic singing from Camilla and an unrelated verse of Cardi and it'll be the best part of the song :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived