💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

P!nk - 90 Days ft. Wrabel

Magneto

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Was coming here to post this. if she's making a H2BH ballad a single she should have went with my attic or circle game cause those are stunning and this song is just meh to me. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ShayCristoforo

I really thought her next one was gonna be Hey Why for that summer single lol but good to support her dancer. He's the one who shot and directed this

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

djBuffoon
5 minutes ago, Snow White said:

Was coming here to post this. if she's making a H2BH ballad a single she should have went with my attic or circle game cause those are stunning and this song is just meh to me. 

Completely agree.

Hi Its Nicole

Interesting choice but if the promo is right it may be a decent sized single. Almost every summer has a ballad that is a hit.

Hello Gaga

Hi Its Nicole

Wait but how do we know this is a single? Can We Pretend became a single a month ago

Hello Gaga

RichAssPiss

Easily my favorite song on Hurts 2B Human. It's a beautiful video for an excellent song.

Anderson123

That was so random but it’s a beautiful song. I thought they’d go for Happy, My Attic or Love Me Anyway. 

Hi Its Nicole

“Let Me Down slowly” Alec Benjamin is quaking 

Hello Gaga

Hi Its Nicole
29 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I really thought her next one was gonna be Hey Why for that summer single lol but good to support her dancer. He's the one who shot and directed this

Hey Why would’ve been the PERFECT choice. The effects kinda remind me of late 2000s-early 2010s pop and that would’ve been perfect for the summer. If she makes the era long like TTAL (which would be sorta nice so that she can do an actual tour for this album) Hey Why is the perfect option for the next summer or if this flops big time (which her or nor her label really cares about lmao) Hey Why could be released later this summer. Either way it deserves to be a single (preferably during a summer) PERIOD.

Hello Gaga

JusKeepBreathin

Love Wrabel  :heart::heart::heart:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Reject False Icons

Do you recommend me to listen to the album? I didn’t care about it much because of the promo songs before it was released.

also I’m fearing this album which was sort of a gift for the fans wouldn’t get more than 2 videos

Archived