Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga slays Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood in full for the first time

Bradley

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
10 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I’m by NOOOOO MEANNSSSSS hating on her vocals but sis needs a vocal rest. I love this performance, I love this song, but her voice needs a break haha

Absolutely love her, think she is such a vocal legend and her singing has inspired and influenced me as a singer, but agreed. She also has had a tendency to over sing as of late and she needs to trust that she is good enough without pushing so hard. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
8 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I’m by NOOOOO MEANNSSSSS hating on her vocals but sis needs a vocal rest. I love this performance, I love this song, but her voice needs a break haha

I mean you could say that about other songs but this song is literally perfectly sung?

Lextyr97
5 hours ago, Bradley said:

I mean you could say that about other songs but this song is literally perfectly sung?

Don’t be delusional. It’s a great performance but it’s definitely not perfect 

Bradley
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Don’t be delusional. It’s a great performance but it’s definitely not perfect 

I'm not the only one who said it's almost flawless. I listened to it twice and she nailed every single note.

S0436

She nailed it but maybe a few years ago it would sound a little more effortless.

These cell phone videos don't really accurately convey how she sounds in real life. I was at this show and I can tell you it sounds 100x better live, even though in my opinion, it sounds amazing here too. 

She sang for over 2.5 hours at this show and NOT ONCE did her voice sound strained or was she off key. It was flawless. 

:: wondering if some ppl mistaking the wallowing in the low range for strain, rather than a technique to emote begging and heartbreaking :huh:::

Gaga perfectly replicates the studio vers but just with more power to project her voice in the theatre

Gaga has done absolute justice to the song :heart:

The original(?) Nina Simone jazz cover of The Animals song

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

2 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

is this the same pink coast/dress from the met gala?

No. It seems to be a similar color, but it is a totally different dress style. This one is more like a wrap that she wears around her arms. The Met gala one is on display at the Haus of Gaga and is more like an overcoat with a high neck and balloon style sleeves. 

Archived