💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga slays Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood in full for the first time

Bradley

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

I love her cover of this song. I actually listen to it on Spotify quite often :) so timeless, elegant and powerful 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Also did she just say she wanted luxury and riches for the past decade? :bradley:

Nope, she is saying the exact opposite :bradley: 

JohnnyVersace

I was there, she was saying that there's a perception that she did Vegas for luxury and riches and perks. But she explains the truth is that she's in it to perform and share her music and art. 

giskardsb
5 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I was there, she was saying that there's a perception that she did Vegas for luxury and riches and perks. But she explains the truth is that she's in it to perform and share her music and art. 

Of course the only people saying that are LMs :teehee:

Sassy McSass

So beautiful! I hope she never stops singing Jazz so I can watch her one day. It would be a dream come true.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Katie14

Her voice sounds strained in all the jazz and piano performances i watched. What happened to her voice? I mean she still is good but i think her vocal peak is behind her unfortunately :(

MonsterMom
5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Her voice sounds strained in all the jazz and piano performances i watched. What happened to her voice? I mean she still is good but i think her vocal peak is behind her unfortunately :(

I think you need a hearing test :huntyga:

...and manners:oops:

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I think she creates this 'deep' voice for her jazz performances, cause most of the original jazz singers were men (Frank Sinatra particularly) so she was kinda bringing out the spirit and attitude of the crooners.

I still think she sounds amazing though. She can get 10 standing ovations on one single night.

giskardsb

Great Performance!

2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

In fact this style of singing is probably much less straining on her voice than  her pop performances.

Many here seem to consider the warm and round tone she is using as "congested" or "strained", but it's just different because it doesn't have that airy and brighter tone typically used in pop.

South Blonde
2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Finally someone objective!

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Magui

Ready for another thread about Gaga's strained voice. And how she can't sing good like she used to. 

SharkmanthaC

This song doesn't get enough recognition in general.  I hope she keeps it on the setlist.  Her vocals on the album sound amazing, so I'm sure this sounds even better live (even more so than YouTube). :firega:

she/her/hers

Lextyr97

I’m by NOOOOO MEANNSSSSS hating on her vocals but sis needs a vocal rest. I love this performance, I love this song, but her voice needs a break haha

Archived