đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You Need To Calm Down video only got 20m views in first day. Why?

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

whore
2 hours ago, LouiseVeronica said:

Maybe she just isn't interesting anymore.  

This, but fans are going to turn it around and say it’s because people are homophobic and refuse to take her message

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

...because the song sucks? :poot:

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

gagaweekly

People who think 20m is not a big number might be real stan of taylor because they are expecting a LOT for her:ladyhaha:

They should be real stan who believes in taylor's commercial power something:toofunny:

PopThatArt

20m is still a lot. Too much I believe for a taylor swift video. Her music is just plain bad

Spoiler

PS, Claims about her album getting most preorders ever is a lie. Payola used to fake the interest in still there. 

Go see A Star is Born

ImTired
2 hours ago, AMENiCURE said:

20m is a lot for any artist, agreed, but compared to never really over by katy perry (fad) getting 16m in a day and me! getting 65m, this isnt much impressive

id expected it to be around 35m atleast 

That 65 mil was riggory though. That first day, I just looked at my YouTube app and the video started playing...

Luke78619
6 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Of course it's not bad at all, but considering her last video got 65.2M in it's first day, that's quite a drop. What happened to the other 45M?

I meeeeean, ME! is a lead single from a new album, of course it’s gonna garner more views 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived