💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You Need To Calm Down video only got 20m views in first day. Why?

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

sipthistea
24 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Because the gays lost

But who won then? :oprah:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

I WISH Gaga could snatch 20M views in the first 24H for her lead single on LG6 (if it even exists in the first place) we might get 5M first day if we’re lucky lmaoo 

luna’s advocate

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I WISH Gaga could snatch 20M views in the first 24H for her lead single on LG6 (if it even exists in the first place) we might get 5M first day if we’re lucky lmaoo 

I think she'll do more. I mean Perfect Illusion got more than 6m and Gaga was pretty much no where before that and now she is slaying with ASIB

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

But who won then? :oprah:

People who didn’t watch it :ally:

Suspiria
24 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

This thread sounds like it’s being sarcastic, praying that it is :triggered: imagine someone acting as if 20M in a day is bad

Of course it's not bad at all, but considering her last video got 65.2M in it's first day, that's quite a drop. What happened to the other 45M?

Bradley
18 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

John Wayne found chained and frothing at the mouth in a corner. 

John Wayne wasn't a single, just saying. It also didn't feature 20 celebrities.

AMENiCURE

20m is a lot for any artist, agreed, but compared to never really over by katy perry (fad) getting 16m in a day and me! getting 65m, this isnt much impressive

id expected it to be around 35m atleast 

Bradley
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think she'll do more. I mean Perfect Illusion got more than 6m and Gaga was pretty much no where before that and now she is slaying with ASIB

People seem to forget that G.U.Y. got 7 million views in 24 hours, and this is a 2014 video, when streaming wasn't as huge.

Gaga doesn't have a problem with opening numbers, just longevity. As we have seen, Shallow, ARUTW and INLA are fixing that.

KatieJudasGaga4
16 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Of course it's not bad at all, but considering her last video got 65.2M in it's first day, that's quite a drop. What happened to the other 45M?

Well, ME! was the "comeback" single, so it was pretty obvious it would get the most views. Second singles don't usually get the same amount of views as the first ones and second singles don't usually get this amount of views either.

Anderson123

It’s the second single, people are not that thristy for new Taylor Swift music anymore so it’s going to have a little bit less views. A lot of people were also disappointed with the bubblegum sound she’s going for so probably some didn’t care for this one. 

I think it’d have gotten more views if Katy was featured on the song, not just a cameo. 20 million views in 24 hours is still pretty impressive in my opinion. Y’all think whatever doesn’t debut with Adele numbers is a “flop. 

Sorcerer

Sorry. I'm not getting something. What is wrong with the 20M first day views? Do other popular artists get more?

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

John Wayne wasn't a single, just saying. It also didn't feature 20 celebrities.

I was not shading it. the number 20M just conjures up John Wayne PTSD. 

Archived