💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lizzo slays MTV Movie Awards - “Juice”

LateToCult

Featured Posts

56 minutes ago, JFK said:

There is no White male/female in her squad so she lost few points there for me.

I won't give yall guys to be hypocrites and that's the reason why I'm highlighting that. While most of the white artists get trashed due to lack of inclusivity - people of color don't.

However, I adore Lizzo.

You need to calm down

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
Just now, Karl said:

You need to calm down

Gurl, I'm calm :ladyhaha:

Yall tits are shaking and yall get triggered by it.

Sorry for pushing for equality.

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, JFK said:

Remember when you called me out for using term "ratchet"?

Where are you now? Inclusivity for all or only white people?

no i  don’t  remember cuz I’m not petty sis smfh

you REALLY don’t get it , not wasting my time good day 

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

no i  don’t  remember cuz I’m not petty sis smfh

you REALLY don’t get it , not wasting my time good day 

I'm not petty. I just remember when someone is being unjust and is pushing only their side without considering another. If theres anything I despise and that's hypocrisy. And you're full of it.

Same as now. Where are you now? Now you're quiet and now you decided to shut up. If the tables were turnt you would be screaming how this is curtural appropriation, racism and whatnot. Now I'm done with yall hypocritic people on here. Yall can see farther than your nose.

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, JFK said:

You literally got triggered because someone who has the odds stacked agains her by being plus sized, black, and a woman didn’t happen to have any white people on her dance team. 

You’re not pushing for equality. You want to race bait.

TSUNAMI
7 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

You’re not pushing for equality. You want to race bait.

No, I just noticed it and wrote it. You made a big deal out of it AND started to offend.

odds stacked agains her by being plus sized, black, and a woman 

- not the whole word is the US; some people are actually civilised.

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, JFK said:

No, I just noticed it and wrote it. You made a big deal out of it AND started to offend.

Well the fact that that’s what you chose to focus on instead of all the great things Lizzo’s success means speaks more about you than it does me.

Serial Chiller

Yikes not gonna quote anyone cuz I aint fancying a debate but it seems like the privileged “whatabout”-ists can’t help it when they’re not being the center of the world every second. Sure hold up this pinch of success and representation by minorities against hundreds of years of white domination. Sounds equal to ke. 

Whataboutism goes very well with straight/white/male privilege. 

TSUNAMI
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Well the fact that that’s what you chose to focus on instead of all the great things Lizzo’s success means speaks more about you than it does me.

It's not what I said - it's your understanding of it!

Current climate in the world is just that - everyone keeps talking about inclusivity. People got  tear down because of cultural appropriation.

Either you want equality or either you're against it. It's on you to accept the fact I'm right. If there was a white chich singing with only white dancers she WOULD be called out. BUT since she's the POC she has the "right" to pass under the radar because POC were enslaved etc. I admit that human history has been horrible so far but we will go nowhere if we keep pusing one thing to one group of people while another group is liberated from it. I'm fed up with the hypocrisy and I won't allow ONE BIT OF IT. It's the only just thing for me - even if the complete GGD hates me.

Hybrid AT
1 hour ago, JFK said:

I won't give yall guys to be hypocrites and that's the reason why I'm highlighting that. While most of the white artists get trashed due to lack of inclusivity - people of color don't.

However, I adore Lizzo.

1 hour ago, JFK said:

Bitch, I don't even f*** with peasants as you. Once you learn how to communicate like a human being, not an animal we can talk. Until then, woof woof, bitch. :ohwell:

1 hour ago, JFK said:

Woof  woof. :kiss:

1 hour ago, JFK said:

Remember when you called me out for using term "ratchet"?

Where are you now? Inclusivity for all or only white people?

53 minutes ago, JFK said:

49 minutes ago, JFK said:

I'm not petty. I just remember when someone is being unjust and is pushing only their side without considering another. If theres anything I despise and that's hypocrisy. And you're full of it.

Same as now. Where are you now? Now you're quiet and now you decided to shut up. If the tables were turnt you would be screaming how this is curtural appropriation, racism and whatnot. Now I'm done with yall hypocritic people on here. Yall can see farther than your nose.

45 minutes ago, JFK said:

28 minutes ago, JFK said:

Current climate in the world is just that - everyone keeps talking about inclusivity. People got  tear down because of cultural appropriation.

Either you want equality or either you're against it. It's on you to accept the fact I'm right. If there was a white chich singing with only white dancers she WOULD be called out. BUT since she's the POC she has the "right" to pass under the radar because POC were enslaved etc. I admit that human history has been horrible so far but we will go nowhere if we keep pusing one thing to one group of people while another group is liberated from it. I'm fed up with the hypocrisy and I won't allow ONE BIT OF IT. It's the only just thing for me - even if the complete GGD hates me.

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

BlingNotTheMusic

Can I just say something? This is not a drag, I'm being honest from a health perspective. 

I was very into the performance but halfway through or less you can tell she's struggling for breath and to keep going. I'm all for equal representation and body positivity, but I also think there's a difference between body positivity and unhealthy. Like, it seems like if she gave this much energy for a 1.5 or 2 hour set, she would legit pass out. 

Love her and her music and most recent album. But I've noticed this over the last few live performances I've seen of hers.

Drag me if you want but I'm just being honest. :tony:

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, JFK said:

However, I adore Lizzo.

The amount of ignorance here, far too much. Open your eyes sis and educate yourself :wtfga:

black people don’t need white dancers because white people have it easy enough being successful in the entertainment industry and had it since it began. I love me my BLACK dancers from my BLACK icon Lizzo. 

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, JFK said:

Jesus I don’t know where to even start here.

For starters, I understand that you feel like white people are facing some type of oppression. And I will agree that white people do experience racism. The nature of racism in itself doesn’t exclude anyone because we all have some type of definitive characteristics, cultures, etc. We can all experience racism.

Where I disagree with you is how you are actively looking for small details to justify putting the plight of white people on the same level as the plight of black people. 

They are not the same and you better be thankful that they aren’t otherwise your life would be totally different. 

You took issue with the fact that Lizzo doesn’t have any white dancers. In your mind that equates to white exclusion. But why can’t you look at it as Lizzo trying to lift people in her community? There are plenty of examples out there where there were no black dancers on a dance team (see Alejandro music video). Lizzo’s performance is heavily inspired by the choirs in black churches and her rendition of “Juice” was more soulful so it actually makes sense to have an all black group because it’s part of the culture her song is taking inspiration from.

There’s literally so much I can write right now now but I’m not going to because quite honestly I know I’m not gonna change your mind. I recommend you talk with people outside the internet who deal with real racism and exchange view points. You’re probably gonna be surprised how fast arguments like yours dissolve when you verbally communicate them. 

Archived