💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

K-12 song snippet- Melanie Martinez

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow
3 hours ago, Versace said:

I always wished that Gaga would have done something like this. I can't believe that a C-grade artist is gonna give us a full motion picture that looks way more expensive than Beyonce's Lemonade :giveup:

Melanie is underrated and is yet to make it "mainstream". I hope this gives her the buzz she needs. This project is shaping up to be one of the major highlights of 2019. 

Honestly..I kinda wish Gaga did the whole aesthetic thing too. Imagine soap by lady gaga. 

Eros92

I still don't think people understand the "baby" aesthetic and it's getting annoying when people knock it. 

Melanie already has stated that with the first album its about Cry Baby and he journey though life. The first album was about about CBs childhood so naturally the look was going to be very baby and juvenile. K-12 will probably explore a more older side of CB and just judging from the look of the video and fashion and all its rather obvious its not so much "Baby" anymore. Cry Baby is growing up.

I think we probably have at least one or two more albums with the CB character then she'll do something new. 

1 hour ago, moonboywow said:

Honestly..I kinda wish Gaga did the whole aesthetic thing too. Imagine soap by lady gaga. 

"Stream SOAP for clean skin xx."

Irrelevant
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

I am already slain.

Guess I'm gonna die Sep 6th :shrug:

it's finally here huh :rip: I'm so freaking excited :nooo:

I remember you spilling the tea that it was school themed while waiting for Mad Hatter MV lol :)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
17 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

it's finally here huh :rip: I'm so freaking excited :nooo:

I remember you spilling the tea that it was school themed while waiting for Mad Hatter MV lol :)

She told me not to tell, and I held that secret for like 2 years then was like **** it :laughga: 

Can't believe it's almost here. The trailer looks major. I don't think anyone expected an actual quality movie. Cannot wait to watch it and also hear the album at the same time :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 3 weeks later...
Helxig

Okay so I don't wanna spark any controversy, but I just have to say this somewhere because it's driving me crazy...  has noone else noticed that that is clearly Timothy Heller at 0:10  getting her head filled with fruit? It's gonna be a reference to her somehow, bookmark me.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived