Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Cardi B showed up late to a show, only performs 3 songs

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Kimblue
16 minutes ago, evilfaqqot said:

If it wasn’t for Bobby, Gaga would be covering your shift at McDonald’s. 

giphy.gif

:air:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
18 minutes ago, evilfaqqot said:

giphy.gif

lady gaga no GIF

* I do like Bobby so don’t drag me :huntyga:

sampool
9 minutes ago, evilfaqqot said:

giphy.gif

Or maybe she would still have a relevant pop career that wouldn’t need a constant revival from outsiders like Bradly cooper and the NFL.

ines129.gif

ferretti

I don’t think this is too strange for a club gig. I think anyone expecting a full concert is a little out of their minds. I’d bet her contract was for three songs. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

evilfaqqot
37 minutes ago, sampool said:

Or maybe she would still have a relevant pop career that wouldn’t need a constant revival from outsiders like Bradly cooper and the NFL.

ines129.gif

Was the Super Bowl not a pop spectacle? :oprah: 

Between Cooper and Gaga who went home with the most awards? :oprah:

I bet you don’t use your brain a lot, huh? :oprah:

sampool
14 minutes ago, evilfaqqot said:

Was the Super Bowl not a pop spectacle? :oprah: 

Between Cooper and Gaga who went home with the most awards? :oprah:

I bet you don’t use your brain a lot, huh? :oprah:

1) It was good, but it wouldn’t have happened if she wasn’t invited by the NFL :oprah:

2) Gaga won the singing awards, since she’s a singer in a singing movie. But again, the project wouldn’t have happened if Bradly didn’t invite her and directed a critically acclaimed movie :oprah:

3) It’s not a problem to argue with someone ignorant; the problem is when stupidity combines with arrogance and immaturity, it creates a pathetic loser who can’t keep a civil conversation & go for personal insults everytime they get triggered.

Don't worry about my brain or job love. I’m on a full-scholarship to get my architecture degree; plus, I receive a monthly allowance from my sponsors. 

evilfaqqot
1 hour ago, sampool said:

1) It was good, but it wouldn’t have happened if she wasn’t invited by the NFL :oprah:

2) Gaga won the singing awards, since she’s a singer in a singing movie. But again, the project wouldn’t have happened if Bradly didn’t invite her and directed a critically acclaimed movie :oprah:

3) It’s not a problem to argue with someone ignorant; the problem is when stupidity combines with arrogance and immaturity, it creates a pathetic loser who can’t keep a civil conversation & go for personal insults everytime they get triggered.

Don't worry about my brain or job love. I’m on a full-scholarship to get my architecture degree; plus, I receive a monthly allowance from my sponsors. 

1) Earlier you said she didn’t have a “relevant career in pop” and now you’re saying the Super Bowl wouldn’t have happened if the NFL hadn’t invited her. Seems to me like she’s pretty damn relevant in pop if she was asked to perform the halftime show. They certainly didn’t invite her because she’s a good jazz singer. 

2) It seems to me that you like taking credit away from Gaga’s accomplishments and giving it to others. Yeah, it was solely Bradley’s directorial prowess that got her all those fancy awards. He must’ve shoved his arm up her ass like a ventriloquist act to pull out an Oscar nominated performance. 

3) It’s pretty ironic you think I’m arrogant and immature when you’re the one who called Bobby “useless”. 

Did I ask? Do I care? Can I have fries with that? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11069596

FlopSlurper
5 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Bobby was there :selena: 

good, now he knows first hand how it feels to be left waiting :lolly:

sampool
3 hours ago, evilfaqqot said:

1) Earlier you said she didn’t have a “relevant career in pop” and now you’re saying the Super Bowl wouldn’t have happened if the NFL hadn’t invited her. Seems to me like she’s pretty damn relevant in pop if she was asked to perform the halftime show. They certainly didn’t invite her because she’s a good jazz singer. 

2) It seems to me that you like taking credit away from Gaga’s accomplishments and giving it to others. Yeah, it was solely Bradley’s directorial prowess that got her all those fancy awards. He must’ve shoved his arm up her ass like a ventriloquist act to pull out an Oscar nominated performance. 

3) It’s pretty ironic you think I’m arrogant and immature when you’re the one who called Bobby “useless”. 

Did I ask? Do I care? Can I have fries with that? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11069596

1) Madonna did the super bowl, and she’s nobody’s current pop star. 

2) You're not very bright now are you? 💀 The point keeps going over your empty head. Let me simplify it for you dummy. 

Ga Ga  would  kill  any  opportunity  coming  her way, she  is  capable. Still following? Alright stay with me.

It  seems  like  every  major  recent  achievement  was thanks  to an outside factor  (AKA  NOT  her  team) offering  their Platform. Use your last brain cell to push through the last paragraph love.

Bobby  is  “useless”  cuz  he  ruined  2 album  eras  already (ARTPOP and Joanne), if  WarnerBros  did  NOT  manage  ASIB  it would’ve  Probably  faced  the  same  fate.

Did you survive? Good boy. Now go to sleep, you desperately need a mental rejuvenation. 

3) Your 300 reputation points can’t afford a fries, you might wanna eat from the dumpster tonight, it suits you more anyway. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13367867

LaMaisonGaga
21 minutes ago, sampool said:

1) Madonna did the super bowl, and she’s nobody’s current pop star. 

2) You're not very bright now are you? 💀 The point keeps going over your empty head. Let me simplify it for you dummy. 

Ga Ga  would  kill  any  opportunity  coming  her way, she  is  capable. Still following? Alright stay with me.

It  seems  like  every  major  recent  achievement  was thanks  to an outside factor  (AKA  NOT  her  team) offering  their Platform. Use your last brain cell to push through the last paragraph love.

Bobby  is  “useless”  cuz  he  ruined  2 album  eras  already (ARTPOP and Joanne), if  WarnerBros  did  NOT  manage  ASIB  it would’ve  Probably  faced  the  same  fate.

Did you survive? Good boy. Now go to sleep, you desperately need a mental rejuvenation. 

3) Your 300 reputation points can’t afford a fries, you might wanna eat from the dumpster tonight, it suits you more anyway. 

You‘re so full of ****  it physically hurts to know you exist :air: 

lamaisongaga.com

Serial Chiller
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I came here for the Cardi tea just to witness one of the most epic and messiest drags on this cult site. :vegas:

Serial Chiller
8 hours ago, evilfaqqot said:

giphy.gif

sis I was disagreeing with you for undermining Gaga’s autonomy but then I witnessed the drag next page and I was like 

happy hour drinking GIF

sampool
12 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Good, your suffering is my pleasure. 

Serial Chiller
7 hours ago, sampool said:

I don't care about the point being made but once you start bragging about supposed "real life status and affluence" you're losing it. :smh:

33 minutes ago, sampool said:

Oh and making fun of reputation points. :rip:

That's a double strike ma'am :air:

Archived