💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When Will GAGA Surpass Bad Romance Views?

Economy

Bad Romance Reign  

47 members have voted

1. 1. When will Gaga surpass Bad Romance views with another video?

• First half of 2020
    • Second half of 2020
    • First half of 2021
    • Second half of 2021
    • 2022 or beyond
    • Gaga will not manage to surpass Bad Romance

Featured Posts

Economy

Bad Romance has been Gaga's most viewed video for nearly a decade now!

bad romance hair flip GIF by Lady Gaga

When do you think Gaga will surpass Bad Romance in views???

Shallow may eventually surpass it but since it's daily views are dropping and Bad Romance keeps getting 300K a day and there's still a gap of nearly 400M views it would take another 2 years at least for Shallow to surpass it

If Shallow is the one to surpass it I don't think it will happen before 2021 tbh giving Bad Romance another 2 years of reign

If a video from LG6 becomes huge it could be sooner!

ElectricKing

I can't see any of her current videos surpassing BR, but Shallow surprised us all so who's to say something from LG6/LG7+ won't surpass it. Gaga is generating a lot of media attention recently so interest in her is high!

Economy
Just now, PinkPop said:

I can't see any of her current videos surpassing BR, but Shallow surprised us all so who's to say something from LG6/LG7+ won't surpass it. Gaga is generating a lot of media attention recently so interest in her is high!

Im unsure if Shallow will or not

Cuz what we've seen happen in the past is her newer videos get more views than Bad Romance did in the Beggining and while song was popular because videos simply for more views in later years

But once song was out of charts and the views only came from people looking back at her old content, Bad Romance consistently has been her most viewed daily excluding brand new songs

If that keeps happening, it will be hard for her to surpass Bad Romance will Shallow

But if she has a big hit from LG6 who knows :shrug:

VoldeLorde2

Hopefully something from LG6 passes BR bc it's a better look for her most viewed video to be from 2019/2020 than 2009. 

Economy
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

Hopefully something from LG6 passes BR bc it's a better look for her most viewed video to be from 2019/2020 than 2009. 

Agreed.

It won't be easy unless it's a big hit tho

While it's easier now to get 1 Billion in a video than it was in 2009, it still has to be a sizable hit...

Regular hits like top 5 for example most kinda die off after 400M to 700M views tops and then go up very slowly

ChromeAngel

I have hope because that’s my only option for staying sane during this ghastly era of pop music we’re currently in :saladga: I just can’t accept that the pop girls are over even though they’re all doing they’re hardest to prove me wrong. If anyone can make good quality inspiring beautiful music it’s gag’s 

RudraCNG

If this world were fair, Judas, Telephone, MTN or John Wayne would already have surpassed it :grr:

Economy
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

If this world were fair, Judas, Telephone, MTN or John Wayne would already have surpassed it :grr:

Judas, Telephone and MTN worthy of passing bad romance is opinions

John Wayne worthy of surpassing it is madness :awkney:

Teal Ambition

Judas deserves to pass it, and that's that :ally:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RudraCNG
22 minutes ago, Economy said:

Judas, Telephone and MTN worthy of passing bad romance is opinions

John Wayne worthy of surpassing it is madness :awkney:

I want to clarify I'm just talking in terms of video quality-wise, not the actual songs (I like Judas and Telephone better than BR tho)

KatieJudasGaga4
25 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

If this world were fair, Judas, would already have surpassed it :grr:

16 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Judas deserves to pass it, and that's that :ally:

The taste, I love it :bradley:

Honestly, if Shallow with all the buzz, worldwide #1's, streams, hype, doesn't do it, I don't see any other song in the future doing it. 

I don't think she will. Maybe Shallow might but idk. Bad Romance is her signature hit forever and always and she is not a youtube force anymore (well the ASIB era smashed but in general idk)

Archived