💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When Will GAGA Surpass Bad Romance Views?

Economy

Bad Romance Reign  

47 members have voted

1. 1. When will Gaga surpass Bad Romance views with another video?

• First half of 2020
    • Second half of 2020
    • First half of 2021
    • Second half of 2021
    • 2022 or beyond
    • Gaga will not manage to surpass Bad Romance

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Well she has the people on her side again. She just has to put effort into a video and actually, you know, support it.

shallows coming yall, it will have 700 million by september if the views do not drop dramatically, they've been about the same 1.5million a day for the past couple months and I'm assuming that'll stay the same. I also thing that the views are going to go up a lot once she releases new music, which always happens. I think that In exactly a year shallow will have more views than bad romance.

25 minutes ago, dit said:

and she is not a youtube force anymore (well the ASIB era smashed but in general idk)

ASIB era really helped to make her into a streaming force again. sadly in 2013-2015 when streaming blew up she had some bad year for her career. But I think that ASIB made many more people subscribe to her and follow her and I'd expect her to be much more of a streaming force than she was before. I mean Shallow is on its way to 1billion streams on spotify and I'm assuming 1 billion views in a year so maybe this era put her back on the map.

Economy
Just now, Louvre said:

shallows coming yall, it will have 700 million by september if the views do not drop dramatically, they've been about the same 1.5million a day for the past couple months and I'm assuming that'll stay the same. I also thing that the views are going to go up a lot once she releases new music, which always happens. I think that In exactly a year shallow will have more views than bad romance.

They are bound to drop a bit. Shallow is still charting in many countries there's no way it will stay at 1.5M

And yeah her coming with new music may boost Shallow but Bad Romance would also get a boost

It's possible Shallow will surpass Bad Romance but I think it will take more than 1 year

There's still a nearly 400M gap to close and at the current pace it's gaining on bad romance it would be about 1 year

Given daily views are bound to drop, it will probably be more than 1 year

1 minute ago, Economy said:

They are bound to drop a bit. Shallow is still charting in many countries there's no way it will stay at 1.5M

And yeah her coming with new music may boost Shallow but Bad Romance would also get a boost

It's possible Shallow will surpass Bad Romance but I think it will take more than 1 year

There's still a nearly 400M gap to close and at the current pace it's gaining on bad romance it would be about 1 year

Given daily views are bound to drop, it will probably be more than 1 year

it might take some time but I have a lot of optimism that shallow will get there. Even though views are dropping little by little for the video, they aren't dropping at an alarming rate so I think that the video will maintain 1 million daily views for a while. I know it will spike when she releases new music, I also think that the views might go up when ASIB soundtrack get nominated for a couple Grammy's, which I really think it will since its been kinda a bland year in music. We'll see. I'm also excited to see how well the music videos for her next album to do, really hope she puts some passion into them!

Economy
12 hours ago, Louvre said:

it might take some time but I have a lot of optimism that shallow will get there. Even though views are dropping little by little for the video, they aren't dropping at an alarming rate so I think that the video will maintain 1 million daily views for a while. I know it will spike when she releases new music, I also think that the views might go up when ASIB soundtrack get nominated for a couple Grammy's, which I really think it will since its been kinda a bland year in music. We'll see. I'm also excited to see how well the music videos for her next album to do, really hope she puts some passion into them!

I think the new music spike won't make much of a difference tho because bad romance would go up too and if we're talking about Shallow surpassing it, then it's all relative

Again I can see Shallow possibly passing BR who knows, I'm just saying I don't think it will happen quickly

Archived