Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Sarah Tanno Assistant Interview

G U C C I

Featured Posts

G U C C I

I saw this article and loved the interview they did with Kayli Davis. She is an assistant of Sarah's and she talks about working with Gaga.

https://ccheadliner.com/free/gaga-for-makeup-nixa-graduate-kayli-davis-is-the-assistant/article_49b5dca4-8edd-11e9-bc47-bfc379f19bea.html

The first time Davis interacted with Lady Gaga, Davis was in Las Vegas for the starlet’s residency. Gaga’s “Enigma” concerts began Dec. 28, 2019, at Park Theater at Park MGM. They will end in November. 

“She came into the room and she was like, ‘You know, I don’t care if you’ve been working with me for one month or one year or 10 years. I love you, and I feel like you are family,’” Davis said. “She’s incredibly genuine—super, super, super nice.”

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, LVbuttondown said:

“She came into the room and she was like, ‘You know, I don’t care if you’ve been working with me for one month or one year or 10 years. I love you, and I feel like you are family,’” Davis said. “She’s incredibly genuine—super, super, super nice.”

wow 

tenor.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_mil6akRnPz1qeeqito6_r1_250.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ARTBOP

"for the starlet’s residency"

The first time I've seen someone call Gags a starlet :lmao:

Sarah tagged her on instagram after the Met Gala so I scrolled through her instagram and she has tons of old little monster posts about Gaga.  It's cute. I wonder if she DM'ed Sarah and scored the gig that way. 

Renie

I’m currently going through my set of skills to see how I can get a job in the haus! All I’ve got is my love for dogs, cake and coffee making. Maybe she needs a dog sitter, baker or barista?

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

How does one get a job in the Haus?

:saladga:

Seriously! :selena:

Archived