💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

'Hunger Games' prequel novel coming in 2020

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

The novel, currently untitled, will go back to the years following the so-called "Dark Days," the failed rebellion in Panem.

190617-hunger-games-mn-0840_d752f1fbb2ac

A decade after seemingly wrapping up "The Hunger Games," Suzanne Collins is bringing readers back to Panem. A prequel, set 64 years before the beginning of her multimillion-selling trilogy, is coming next year.

The novel, currently untitled, is scheduled for release on May 19, 2020. Collins said in a statement Monday that she would go back to the years following the so-called "Dark Days," the failed rebellion in Panem. Collins set the "Hunger Games" books in a post-apocalyptic dystopia where young people must fight and kill each other, on live television.

Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/hunger-games-prequel-novel-coming-2020-n1018141

UPDATE: 

Here for it :firega: THE NEWS I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED TODAY

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

weed

ugh the series came and went so fast in the grand scheme of culture, I wish it lasted longer the movies were so good :nooo: a lil messy w the last 2 but still great films imo

excited for this maybe!! I read all the books and they were really good

Teal Ambition
Just now, neptugne said:

ugh the series came and went so fast in the grand scheme of culture, I wish it lasted longer the movies were so good :nooo: a lil messy w the last 2 but still great films imo

excited for this maybe!! I read all the books and they were really good

THIS! One of my favourite series :giveup: 

----

Also update:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Andreu

I don't know what to say: I used to love these kind of sagas: The Hunger Games, Divergent, Harry Potter, Shadow Hunters.Specially Twilight,. But I'm  very over all of them if I'm honest

gabeoz

:messga: I’m so excited! I was just talking about it yesterday where I wanted a prequel trilogy about the rise of Snow.

Delusional

Yesss!!! The movies and books were both great so I’m super excited.

‌‌‌‌‌BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

PanPikus

Yaaas Suzanne :pray:
J K Rowling - take notes - we always deserved HP prequel with Voldemort backstory :interestinga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

22 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I don't know what to say: I used to love these kind of sagas: The Hunger Games, Divergent, Harry Potter, Shadow Hunters.Specially Twilight,. But I'm  very over all of them if I'm honest

I think everyone feels this way! They’re primarily YA books that captured our teen years so everyone inevitably grew out of it. 

Personally I was over the Shadow Hunters once the first movie came out.

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

FentyGa

OH MY GODHDBDNJSJDJS

I'M SO ****ING HYPED

i'm a ***** for YA but THG was what got me into it, i'm so excited

berlinforme
31 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Yaaas Suzanne :pray:
J K Rowling - take notes - we always deserved HP prequel with Voldemort backstory :interestinga:

Or one about the romance of Dumbledore and Grindel- :wtfga:

PanPikus
3 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Or one about the romance of Dumbledore and Grindel- :wtfga:

Naaaah, who cares? The story of Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor would be 100000 times more interesing :ohwell:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

Max
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

Tbh they should continue the Divergent series. I‘m still mad they didn‘t :madge:

DeleteMyAccount

Yea I'm still surprised they never milked the Hunger Games and did prequel movies that focused on other Hunger Games ceremonies. But then Jennifer wouldn't be present aka the biggest selling point at the time. 

Archived