rumor

Gaga: 'He's gotta tell me he's the one. If you're lucky, I'll stay.'

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reid LePage

imma keep it real, if she wants to be with him then i am on board, this is not the first time this has happened in pop culture and it certainly won't be the last. i love u gaga and will always be here to support you <3

Bradley
Just now, Hybrid Rose said:

imma keep it real, if she wants to be with him then i am on board, this is not the first time this has happened in pop culture and it certainly won't be the last. i love u gaga and will always be here to support you <3

Who do you mean by him? :creepflop:

Reid LePage
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Who do you mean by him? :creepflop:

brian newman :derpga:

Spoiler

bradley you dingus !!

Lextyr97

I still don’t get why it’s even s problem if Gaga and Bradley want to be together. Like I know the news reports will be bad but they’re single now. If they love each other clearly they didn’t like their last partners and made the right choice to leave them. It’s not like they’d be cheating?

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I still don’t get why it’s even s problem if Gaga and Bradley want to be together. Like I know the news reports will be bad but they’re single now. If they love each other clearly they didn’t like their last partners and made the right choice to leave them. It’s not like they’d be cheating?

Honestly, there would probably be minimal drama if they waited and got together in a few months. Liddos would be more dramatic than the GP imo. The fact that neither one was married would temper down most of the potential backlash (and I'm not saying relationships without a ring aren't very serious, before someone comes for me, but lbr society does view this sort of situation differently when neither party had a ring on it in their previous relationship).

That said, I absolutely don't buy for one second this dedication/banter had anything to do with Rocket Racoon. I feel like she's said something very similar in the past to tie in with the theme of Million Reasons, and she often makes general comments on love when it comes to love songs.

Vitleysingur
2 minutes ago, Salome said:

Plot twist: this is about Christian Carino

Plot twist twist: this is about Jesus

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Salome said:

Plot twist: this is about Christian Carino

NGL, I feel like this is her 100 people in a room thing. I swear she did an almost identical speech when she was with Christian.

I eel like she has general bon mots on love that she trots out for various love songs

Bradley
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

That said, I absolutely don't buy for one second this dedication/banter had anything to do with Rocket Racoon. I feel like she's said something very similar in the past to tie in with the theme of Million Reasons, and she often makes general comments on love when it comes to love songs.

Your comment would make much more sense if she used pronouns like 'You', cause she would be talking to her audience as a performer.

The fact that she said 'He' is very suspicious, as if there was one particular person in mind. And the very nature of the sentence 'He's gotta tell me he's the one.' isn't something of a hypothetical nature, it suggests that something has already burgeoned and blossomed between 'him' and Gaga, but of course we do not know who.

Unlikely to be Christian Carino. And every male collaborator of Gaga describes her as a sister, Mark Ronson, Brian Newman, DJ White Shadow, RedOne all called her 'sister' before.

One person never did, and that's Bradley.

Renie

Why do I feel like the “he’s gotta tell me he’ll be the good one” was directed at carino?

Archived