brian newman :derpga:

Hide contents

bradley you dingus !!

Sounds like something Dorthy would say on The Golden Girls :laughga::heart:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

This is not directed to anyone, she's just adding some words to Million Reasons or talking in her character (idk how to explain this better). People are so try hard with her and bradley is getting embarrassing

The13thNote
3 hours ago, Salome said:

Oh oh, we've got a psychic out here

Bahahaha that was such a jab 

Diamond heart99

Yeah I mean I pretty much called Rocket and LG happening since “but we both know that you call me Stefani” *queue tears*

That being said: I would enter the OP into evidence as to why shippers are crazy and make everyone else on this train look bad. 

This was her concert banter. That’s it. She’s not going to secretly make any declarations here.

During the JWT - she made a few references to Carino, but it was very clear they were to him.

But that has made everyone dig into everything she says now, but it just isn’t that deep.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

WORLDofGAGA

I’m not sure it’s about Bradley but probably about a future boyfriend to be 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Didymus

Erm...

No.

She's just playing with the lyrics. MR is a statement of desperation. It was probably inspired by Taylor too. She's just reversing the lyrical content from a place of confidence rather than rejection. I don't think it's any more than that tbh.

ZwRaven
3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think this was about anyone. It fits the lyrics to Million Reasons and that probably just came up in her mind and she said it?

Hide contents

I'll be with Dadley though :bradley:

This is much more likely. I think after all the failed relationship's she's had it's more of a generalization. I could be wrong, and I don't have 5 on it, but that's my opinion as well.

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, Salome said:

Plot twist: this is about Christian Carino

Plot Twist: This is about Lüc 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

JazzGa
8 hours ago, Bradley said:

If you've heard the news about Bradley potentially getting into a Guillermo Del Toro film, I think that's more likely. The film requires a major female actress who can play a psychiatrist who manipulates the lead character (the one Bradley is being considered for).

Omg now this is a refreshing rumor! All that BS about Gaga playing a talking rodent, when she could star opposite Bradley in a Del Toro romantic horror thriller!! :firega:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Maleficent
9 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly, there would probably be minimal drama if they waited and got together in a few months.

Angie and Brad also waited a couple months after their movie (until Brad's divorce) and it was still a huge scandal... of course, Irina is not a national treasure the way Jennifer Aniston is (especially since this was immediately after Friends ended) 

MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Omg now this is a refreshing rumor! All that BS about Gaga playing a talking rodent, when she could star opposite Bradley in a Del Toro romantic horror thriller!! :firega:

a star is born GIF

The power couple we deserve! I just want them to work together and take over Hollywood. Even if it has to be as a rodent :oops:

MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Angie and Brad also waited a couple months after their movie (until Brad's divorce) and it was still a huge scandal... of course, Irina is not a national treasure the way Jennifer Aniston is (especially since this was immediately after Friends ended) 

Pretty sure Gaga is the Aniston and Irina the Angelina.  People like Gaga WAY better and already want her and Bradley together. No one wanted Angie and Brad together. Also, they were actually married

Maleficent
Just now, MonsterMom said:

Pretty sure Gaga is the Aniston and Irina the Angelina.  People like Gaga WAY better and already want her and Bradley together. No one wanted Angie and Brad together. Also, they were actually married

i wish there was a true react bc everything you said is valid! i guess we won't know the publics reaction until it actually happens--but i think you may be right!

Archived