💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga: 'He's gotta tell me he's the one. If you're lucky, I'll stay.'

Bradley

Featured Posts

AJK273
14 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly, there would probably be minimal drama if they waited and got together in a few months. Liddos would be more dramatic than the GP imo. The fact that neither one was married would temper down most of the potential backlash (and I'm not saying relationships without a ring aren't very serious, before someone comes for me, but lbr society does view this sort of situation differently when neither party had a ring on it in their previous relationship).

That said, I absolutely don't buy for one second this dedication/banter had anything to do with Rocket Racoon. I feel like she's said something very similar in the past to tie in with the theme of Million Reasons, and she often makes general comments on love when it comes to love songs.

Lmao guys don't you see she is trying to get with Bradley so she can get into that MCU! Get your coin sis :lolly:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen

honestly i don't think anything's going on between gaga and bradley. this is just something that snowballed out of control. and the kiss with brian was just playful from my perspective, an on-stage shtick. bookmark me, LG and BC are never ever getting together. ever.

1 minute ago, Eighteen said:

honestly i don't think anything's going on between gaga and bradley. this is just something that snowballed out of control. and the kiss with brian was just playful from my perspective, an on-stage shtick. bookmark me, LG and BC are never ever getting together. ever.

Oh oh, we've got a psychic out here

KatieJudasGaga4

I don't think this was about anyone. It fits the lyrics to Million Reasons and that probably just came up in her mind and she said it?

Spoiler

I'll be with Dadley though :bradley:

Eighteen
1 minute ago, Salome said:

i'll bet you ten zillion dollars they won't. 

Eighteen
1 minute ago, Salome said:

u scared. i am psychic AND WHAT fight me

Bradley
6 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

Lmao guys don't you see she is trying to get with Bradley so she can get into that MCU! Get your coin sis :lolly:

If you've heard the news about Bradley potentially getting into a Guillermo Del Toro film, I think that's more likely. The film requires a major female actress who can play a psychiatrist who manipulates the lead character (the one Bradley is being considered for).

ydnmnme

BradGa is real y’all!

happy how i met your mother GIF

probably not:bradley:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

She's talking about the character in the song. Zero reason to map it onto anybody in her real life beyond what you'd already do with that song. It's a (very minor) twist / elaboration on the existing lyrics.

ImTired
1 hour ago, Renie said:

Why do I feel like the “he’s gotta tell me he’ll be the good one” was directed at carino?

Honey, liking Irina Instagram posts is not it...

Noir

I want this to be Bradley but knowing our luck it'll be Carino :toofunny:

Renie
28 minutes ago, ImTired said:

Honey, liking Irina Instagram posts is not it...

I meant it in the sense that Carino was not the good one. Like he had been doing something bad. She wants her men to prove they can be the good ones, he did not. “If you’re lucky I’ll stay”... which she didn’t. Am I reaching here? That’s just how I interpreted it, not so much directed at Bradley, but the one she left in the dust.  

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Renie said:

Why do I feel like the “he’s gotta tell me he’ll be the good one” was directed at carino?

and i feel like "i'll stay if you let me" was about the residency

ImTired
18 minutes ago, Renie said:

I meant it in the sense that Carino was not the good one. Like he had been doing something bad. She wants her men to prove they can be the good ones, he did not. “If you’re lucky I’ll stay”... which she didn’t. Am I reaching here? That’s just how I interpreted it, not so much directed at Bradley, but the one she left in the dust.  

I gotcha now. I was going to say... :ladyhaha:

Archived