Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Britney' posts Happy Fathers Day

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

i'm just so confused :saladga: there is no caption, no picture of her and her dad. i doubt they get on, even her dad said at the restraining order hearing against Sam Lufti last week that his relationship with Britney is 'strained'.

what are your thoughts on this?

she didn't even post for her mom on mothers day, who she is much closer with...

is she being shady? is she wishing happy fathers day to everyone else or is she actually wishing happy fathers day to her dad :saladga:

i swear this whole woman's life is a mystery.

especially as lynne called out britney's team a couple of days ago for deleting all the positive comments on britney's instagram and only keeping the negative ones to make her look unstable.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Ryusei

Well at least they didnt put some " Love you so much dad you are the most important person in my life blabla" fake caption at the bottom. 

Maybe she's just wishing it to everyone else if it is her idk

Musery

sipthistea

He's wishing happy father's day to himself :udidnt:

#FreeBritney #ThisIsNotMyBritney #MadameX

The Bling

That's more than his father deserves :selena:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

There is no way that she posted this specially now after everything that happened.. I would believe it if she posted this a year ago.

Gimme More
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

There is no way that she posted this specially now after everything that happened.. I would believe it if she posted this a year ago.

it's just so strange :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Reject False Icons

Well that’s super strange maybe she posted this instead of posting on mother’s day to focus on the bad father relationship 

Idk really what to think at this point, I f she’s being cryptic or if she clears out everything :shrug:

Gimme More
2 hours ago, Dream Rider said:

Well that’s super strange maybe she posted this instead of posting on mother’s day to focus on the bad father relationship 

Idk really what to think at this point, I f she’s being cryptic or if she clears out everything :shrug:

it's just so confusing, there needs to be a tell-all interview when this whole thing is over with! :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived