đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Star Is Born was planned from the start

XxBones

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99

I thought we knew this as a fact when she said all of this herself.

But instead of listening LMs made fun of her and came up with that “13 years old” meme.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

derpmonster
29 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I don't know why people think it's acting, some of us are just really theatrical in the way we act and we react to things in real life. I would love the same in that situation, and maybe even more exaggerated.

I'm sorry, I am too, but I just can't imagine her sincerely saying "are you serious? You would put this in your mouth?" 

It feels like acting and the "right in front of my salad?" level. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Gracious Gaga
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I'm sorry, I am too, but I just can't imagine her sincerely saying "are you serious? You would put this in your mouth?" 

11 hours ago, LanaDelGrant said:

prior to The Fame she had already acted, you can easily find an ad where she is eating something, the origin of this emoji : :saladga:

10 hours ago, derpmonster said:

That acting was so bad omg :toofunny: :laughga: :saladga:

But yes - this was no secret. Even in the Fame, she talks about being in Hollywood, in the movies ("with my pictures in city lights") etc. In multiple interviews, she's talked about it. 

9 hours ago, Stef said:

Was that acting? I thought it was a hidden camera show that she became a part of through eating at a restaurant :laughga:

33 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I don't know why people think it's acting, some of us are just really theatrical in the way we act and we react to things in real life. I would love the same in that situation, and maybe even more exaggerated.

It was a scripted MTV hidden camera show called boiling points.  I use to watch it growing up.  

♥ Kindness Police.

Oriane
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

It feels like a realistic sentence to say at that moment though, when the waiter gives you something that disgusting and they don't understand what's wrong with it...

For the salad thing on the other hand the dialogue made no sense ("right in front of me ?" or "ew, can't you see I'm eating !" would have been more ... "realistic" if you can call it that).

3 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

It was a scripted MTV hidden camera show called boiling points.  I use to watch it growing up.  

Is it proven that it was scripted ? Wasn't this easier and cheaper to actually prank people than hiring actors ? :huh: (Genuinely asking, I'm sure some of them must have been scripted but all of them ?)

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

ImTired
11 hours ago, XxBones said:

I am not sure if any one else thinks about this but I had this weird realization when I saw Gaga go up to get an Oscar. I feel like Gaga making a huge hit movie was one of her goals from the beginning of her career. Even though she is known for her music she created characters in her music and then it slowly shifted into her acting in her music videos. She would make mini movies. Then she would randomly do random appearances in movies like Machete Kills and Sin City and then finally her own character in American Horror Story. It’s just crazy to think all that was planned because she was basically learning and building her way up to it. It makes me wonder what other goals she might have that we might not even know about yet. 

Also I had this feeling inside the Gaga really wanted to be an actress when she came out with Marry the Night video I just didn’t know if anyone would take her seriously as an actress because of her being a pop star. It’s just crazy how she managed to do it anyways after all these years. 

Duh. Since she was 13. :laughga:

Gracious Gaga
13 minutes ago, Oriane said:

It feels like a realistic sentence to say at that moment though, when the waiter gives you something that disgusting and they don't understand what's wrong with it...

For the salad thing on the other hand the dialogue made no sense ("right in front of me ?" or "ew, can't you see I'm eating !" would have been more ... "realistic" if you can call it that).

Is it proven that it was scripted ? Wasn't this easier and cheaper to actually prank people than hiring actors ? :huh: (Genuinely asking, I'm sure some of them must have been scripted but all of them ?)

mehhhh idk I always thought alll of those hidden camera shows were fake.  I don't think it was just a coincidence that a girl who was actively trying to become famous ended up on a TV show. idk I could be wrong though :shrug:

♥ Kindness Police.

XxBones
3 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

mehhhh idk I always thought alll of those hidden camera shows were fake.  I don't think it was just a coincidence that a girl who was actively trying to become famous ended up on a TV show. idk I could be wrong though :shrug:

Yes it’s 10000 percent fake all those shows. Even reality shows. I was interested in acting and you get a lot of those roles from casting agencies like central casting. I think that’s where Gaga started she signed up for possibly something like central casting and got random background roles but I am guessing she went through with music instead. 

Gagaplayer315
4 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I thought we knew this as a fact when she said all of this herself.

But instead of listening LMs made fun of her and came up with that “13 years old” meme.

But that was for the C2C :oprah:

Diamond heart99
27 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

But that was for the C2C :oprah:

Yeah but they did it for this too as soon as she said she always wanted to be an actress. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Gracious Gaga
4 hours ago, XxBones said:

Yes it’s 10000 percent fake all those shows. Even reality shows. I was interested in acting and you get a lot of those roles from casting agencies like central casting. I think that’s where Gaga started she signed up for possibly something like central casting and got random background roles but I am guessing she went through with music instead. 

Yeah .  Everything on tv is scripted.  Kardashians, bachelor/bachelorette, ru Paul’s drag race, hidden cameras, everything is fake!!!

♥ Kindness Police.

Maleficent

well ya kinda obviously. i doubt gaga planned on making a flop film (she’s not THAT inspired by Madonna)

Archived