đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga To Join 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 3'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

gypsy101
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Yeah but they both choose to be the leads together three times. I don’t want Gaga to do the same thing for any reason tbh

it would probably be awesome though

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah
10 hours ago, Nino said:

But is op fine? :hor: :heat:

idk, have u seen him/her?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

JusKeepBreathin
16 hours ago, S0436 said:

I’m on board if there is a solo song to go with it

Yasss. A solo song that all her raccoon merch will sing when pressed. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
13 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

it would probably be awesome though

14 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I meant that i don’t think Gaga would play Bradley’s love interest again in such a short time. Also, just cause they work together doesn’t mean they have to make movies until we’re bored of them. I thought Gaga would go her own way from now on and only choose project she deeply cared about without even thinking if she starred along Bradley or not.

I kinda like when two actors choose to work together a couple of times a la Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner. They work great together. Same with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore or Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. It's great to see actors with such amazing chemistry together in different projects. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ShayCristoforo

As i've said guys, we gotta draw the line somewhere..

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

SHALLOW
48 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I kinda like when two actors choose to work together a couple of times a la Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner. They work great together. Same with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore or Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. It's great to see actors with such amazing chemistry together in different projects. 

Yeah but not when one of them just started her acting career. I think i'd love to see them again together but i don't want her second movie to still involve Bradley

Diamond heart99
19 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Yeah but not when one of them just started her acting career. I think i'd love to see them again together but i don't want her second movie to still involve Bradley

Good thing it’s not up to you! 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived