theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

I can't see and absolutely don't want that happening :triggered:

Also, why does Bradley always want to collab with the same actresses? I remember he was always associated with Jennifer Lawrence

Unfathomable, an actor that wants to work with Hollywood and the academy awards IT girl on serval projects. :huntyga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Diamond heart99

PSA: Lylla is an otter, not a raccoon.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

G U C C I

Once again based off the title I was hoping this was about her potentially being in Nightmare Alley with Bradley. I really REALLY want that to happen. Right now it is currently in preproduction and casting is underway. It’s scheduled to start filming in the fall and Gaga is free from now until Oct 25 & Nov 9 - Dec 28. ASIB was shot in 42 days so she could manage it.

ryansamonster

I’m all for Gaga joining the MCU! Would be cool if it was a live role, but voice acting is cute.

I’ve seen this rumor before though, maybe we’ll get some more info when Marvel goes to that comic con thingy?? 

gypsy101
4 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I can't see and absolutely don't want that happening :triggered:

Also, why does Bradley always want to collab with the same actresses? I remember he was always associated with Jennifer Lawrence

that JLaw thing was because they were both in movies by David O Russell

gypsy101
3 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

I posted this hours ago in the ‘rumours’ section.. 

which is where this should be btw 😉

not even there because we already saw this “rumor” several weeks ago 

Diamond heart99
8 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

Exactly. It’s not like Bradley can go to James Gunn and say “hire Gaga” I mean...he could but it’s not really how it works, especially when Cooper has no skin in the game, he’s a straight up V/O actor. Not a producer. 

SHALLOW
5 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

LG to be in the MCU is underwhelming?

She doesn’t have to rely on Bradley. This is Iger trying to cash in on ASIB because Warner made a **** ton of money off it.

Its not that deep and would be good for her career wise. 

Yes, it is when you’re only the voice of a raccoon and you also play Bradley’s love interest again.

SHALLOW
5 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Unfathomable, an actor that wants to work with Hollywood and the academy awards IT girl on serval projects. :huntyga:

I meant that i don’t think Gaga would play Bradley’s love interest again in such a short time. Also, just cause they work together doesn’t mean they have to make movies until we’re bored of them. I thought Gaga would go her own way from now on and only choose project she deeply cared about without even thinking if she starred along Bradley or not.

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

Yeah but they both choose to be the leads together three times. I don’t want Gaga to do the same thing for any reason tbh

Diamond heart99
45 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Yes, it is when you’re only the voice of a raccoon and you also play Bradley’s love interest again.

LYLLA IS AN OTTER!!!

Archived