💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga To Join 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 3'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper May ‘Work Together’ & Play ‘Love Interests’ In ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 3’

The two A Star Is Born actors could link up for the next installment of the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise. “There is a very strong possibility that Lady Gaga and Bradley will be working together again on Guardians of the Galaxy 3. Only some cast names have been released but the word is Bradley will reprise his role of Rocket Raccoon and Gaga will play his love interest. Their characters are animated but still, it’s exciting. Audiences want them together and certainly everyone recognizes that appeal, they’re box office gold together, it’s very likely that this will happen,” the insider shared. 

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/06/27/lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-guardians-of-the-galaxy-film/amp/

lady-gaga-and-bradley-cooper-might-play-

Reveal hidden contents

I wish someone would look at me the way Bradley looks at Gaga.

How does one act like a genimodiracoon hottie?

Let's ask her...😁

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck
34 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I can't see and absolutely don't want that happening :triggered:

Also, why does Bradley always want to collab with the same actresses? I remember he was always associated with Jennifer Lawrence

Uhmm.  This is a voice acting gig...

They just say their lines in a recording booth. .its not like they have to interact for real to play their part...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

MonsterMom
20 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

They just say their lines in a recording booth. .its not like they have to interact for real to play their part...

Yeah, they wouldn’t be interacting at all 

wink GIF

Itsbrenda

I posted this hours ago in the ‘rumours’ section.. 

which is where this should be btw 😉

ladylinners
53 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I can't see and absolutely don't want that happening :triggered:

Also, why does Bradley always want to collab with the same actresses? I remember he was always associated with Jennifer Lawrence

It used to be really common during the studio system era. If a movie did well with a leading lady and a leading man, they would continuely be cast together (Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers; Myrna Loy and William Powell; Myrna Loy and Clarke Gable etc). Same would be for casts, for example Charles Coburn was freaquently cast in movies with Ginger. During the studio era if a cast and crew worked well it would be used for the next movie (ie made money). It's was, and still is, all about making money at the box office. 

SHALLOW
27 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

I know but it feels underwhelming and idk, i just don’t want Gaga to rely on Bradley when it comes to acting. I know it’s not necessarily like this, but tell that to the GP.

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, ladylinners said:

It used to be really common during the studio system era. If a movie did well with a leading lady and a leading man, they would continuely be cast together (Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers; Myrna Loy and William Powell; Myrna Loy and Clarke Gable etc). Same would be for casts, for example Charles Coburn was freaquently cast in movies with Ginger. During the studio era if a cast and crew worked well it would be used for the next movie (ie made money). It's was, and still is, all about making money at the box office. 

Exactly, but  i expect Gaga to be interested in the project rather than the money 

ladylinners
22 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Exactly, but  i expect Gaga to be interested in the project rather than the money 

Compared to the studio system era, actors now are not owned by the studio and as such they have a say in the projects they choose. So it's up to Gaga what she wants to do. 

The money part is usually the studio interest. They're not going to pick up a project that they don't think will make them money. That's why they paired up actors that made them money at the box office during that era (ie Fred and Ginger, Myrna and William). 

Studios like to get names cast that will draw people to watch the movie in cinemas. Same goes for TV series, Theatre etc. That's how the system works. 

For example, under the studio era (1920s-1940s) Gaga and Bradley would have been contracted under studio X for Y amount of years. They make ASIB because X says so. Big hit. Makes money. Studio X has them under contract so they both have to make GOTG-3 because Studio X wants the box office money. Actors do not usually have anything to say about it. 

Nowadays, actors are independent workers. They are contracted by studios for one or more projects. They are not contracted to the studio for Y amount of years. So if movies with actors do well together, the actors have to be willing to make more movies together. They are not obligated. And sure, actors like a paycheck but for actors it's usually about the project. But for the studios it's all about the money. If Disney sees a profit in trying to hire Gaga they would. Then it's up to Gaga if she would want to accept that offer or not. 

You have to remember that the Hollywood studio system was built on formulas for success and you usually do not throw out what works. But again, today actors have more say in the projects they want to be involved in. 

MonsterMom

She likes and trust Bradley so I could see HER wanting to work with him again. Especially since he has been acting forever. The same way when he does something with music he will probably go to her for help. 

Diamond heart99
37 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I know but it feels underwhelming and idk, i just don’t want Gaga to rely on Bradley when it comes to acting. I know it’s not necessarily like this, but tell that to the GP.

LG to be in the MCU is underwhelming?

She doesn’t have to rely on Bradley. This is Iger trying to cash in on ASIB because Warner made a **** ton of money off it.

Its not that deep and would be good for her career wise. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

No thanks. The hype for their follow up will be huge. I would hate to waste it on voice acting. Nothing against voice acting, but she has plenty of chances to do that. A Gagley follow-up has to be more.

Fresco

An animated character should be less time consuming and not have any stunt work. So this sounds like a good project.  Imagine a stuffed animal racoon merch with a Gaga vocal. :tongue: :popcorn:

Woolfsmck
Just now, Sky Juil said:

An animated character should be less time consuming and not have any stunt work. So this sounds like a good project.  Imagine a stuffed animal racoon merch with a Gaga vocal. :tongue: :popcorn:

đŸ„°

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

can Robert Rodriguez put her on one of his projects instead :lolly: Sin City 2 and Machete Kills wasnt enough for me 

I would love for Gaga to have her own leading role in a Robert Rodriguez film.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived