💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga To Join 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 3'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99

I have never wanted some bullish!t to be more true in my entire life. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
southkorea

who cares? Marvel is ***. :nails: Too bad for her that the captain marvel role is already taken.

jacs vs looser

I would like for her to play a memorable, one time only character in the MCU, kind of like Cate Blanchett as Hela on Thor Ragnarok, so I'm not really here for this furry mess.

LeJudas
3 hours ago, Zander said:

I’d love her in this. I don’t get why people wouldn’t want it? It’s just a voice role + motion capture and GOTG is a really successful franchise. It’s not like she has to take months off for this when it’s like a few weeks in a recording studio (if that).

Perfect, she won't be bored until October for Enigma's return. :staymad:

Didymus

Hmm, ok. Fun project but it would be sooo much more epic if she actually appeared in person :pray:

MaryJaneHolland
21 hours ago, RAMROD said:

What is acting if she keeps playing characters close to herself? Where's the challenge in that?  :diane:

Still more challenging that voicing a raccoon :diane:

Elizabeth

Guardians are my second least fave of the Marvel movies :( (after xmen lmao), but like go awf Gags :legend:

RAMROD
40 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Still more challenging that voicing a raccoon :diane:

Voice acting is more challenging, especially for vocalist like her.  She had it easy with The Simpsons cos she played as herself. But she need to make up a voice and add personality to it and more to the character this time, if she does it, and make it believeable, which is not easy tasks.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gypsy101
12 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

Guardians are my second least fave of the Marvel movies :( (after xmen lmao), but like go awf Gags :legend:

the first GOTG is literally a treasure and probably in the top 3 of the whole MCU

• 2 weeks later...
JusKeepBreathin

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper May ‘Work Together’ & Play ‘Love Interests’ In ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 3’

The two A Star Is Born actors could link up for the next installment of the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise. “There is a very strong possibility that Lady Gaga and Bradley will be working together again on Guardians of the Galaxy 3. Only some cast names have been released but the word is Bradley will reprise his role of Rocket Raccoon and Gaga will play his love interest. Their characters are animated but still, it’s exciting. Audiences want them together and certainly everyone recognizes that appeal, they’re box office gold together, it’s very likely that this will happen,” the insider shared. 

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/06/27/lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-guardians-of-the-galaxy-film/amp/

lady-gaga-and-bradley-cooper-might-play-

Spoiler

I wish someone would look at me the way Bradley looks at Gaga.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Regina George

Sorry but how did you miss like 30 threads made about this exact topic? :huntyga:

Ryusei
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Sorry but how did you miss like 30 threads made about this exact topic? :huntyga:

Was about to say that lmao 

Musery

Reality

Okay, I love the MCU and I love the idea of Gaga joining  the MCU, but we've had this topic covered dozens of times already :sweat:

🖤👹

Archived