💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga To Join 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 3'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

HosedDownGypsy

I think this would be really awesome, it would be pretty iconic and would go viral, keep her relevant for months and popular among the straights and gp wich is difficult to get, and not everyone has  that. Also I dont think this would be considered as her next big movie role, its just a cute little side project. Imagine the memes, relevance and impact that that has. Ughh praying this happens :pray:

RAIN ON ME

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

As much as Rocket GaGa/Lady Raccoon could be fun, this is only pandering to a certain public. For the sake of her own credibility as an actor, she'd be better off with an actual quality acting role.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Reality

I’d definitely want her to play some more recognizable like Emma Frost in the X-Men, but honestly this kinda makes a lot of sense...

She would really only have to do the voice work, which wouldn’t take that much time, so that works around her schedule. Plus she gets to work with Bradley again. I’d feel like Gaga—as much as I’d love the idea of her being in the MCU—would be so out of place if it was with any other set of actors in any other movie. She already has an established connection with Bradley, so why not maximize that and have her be apart of a GOTG movie?

🖤👹

LilyLark

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. According to several entertainment journalists, Kevin Feige chatted Gaga up several times during the Oscar race. I always figured he was feeling her out for Dazzler or Eternals. But studios definitely like to pair actors like Emma/Ryan and Tessa/Chris and there's no way a studio, even for a film that doesn't need the extra PR, would pass up the free extra bit of PR by pairing Gaga/Bradley again. She'd probably be hesitant to sign a Marvel contract since they can lock people in a time frame, but voice work would be a lot less restrictive. Plus, even if it's voice work it's still great exposure and a good way to get coins.

I'd wait for a more reliable source, though.

LilyLark
50 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I’d definitely want her to play some more recognizable like Emma Frost in the X-Men, but honestly this kinda makes a lot of sense...

She would really only have to do the voice work, which wouldn’t take that much time, so that works around her schedule plus she gets to work with Bradley again. I’d feel like Gaga—as much as I’d love the idea of her being in the MCU—would be so out of place if it was with any other set of actors in any other movie. She already has an established connection with Bradley, so why not maximize that and have her be apart of a GOTG movie?

I'd love for her to do Dazzler, but those Marvel contracts lock people in for so much time....and I feel like you are right that Gaga is so f*cking big (and 95% of the Marvel actors, at least when they first signed on, weren't huge names) that people would have trouble not seeing her as "Gaga," especially if she played Dazzler and/or there wasn't an equally big star in the film with her. Voice work is a different game, though.

Reality
31 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I'd love for her to do Dazzler, but those Marvel contracts lock people in for so much time....and I feel like you are right that Gaga is so f*cking big (and 95% of the Marvel actors, at least when they first signed on, weren't huge names) that people would have trouble not seeing her as "Gaga," especially if she played Dazzler and/or there wasn't an equally big star in the film with her. Voice work is a different game, though.

Yeah, I completely agree. Even though in a perfect world I'd love for her to have a significant and prominent role in the MCU, it's just way to restrictive, realistically speaking. Once you sign up for a Marvel role (especially a big one), you're pretty much there until your contract ends. Gaga has way too much going on between Engima and the Jazz & Piano shows, upcoming albums, future acting roles, and not to mention just all the little every day nuance of just being Lady Gaga  to properly do a MCU role. It's also very restrictive creative speaking, which I think wouldn't work well with Gaga at all, seeing as though she almost always is in control of her creative endeavours. 

A role like this would be perfectly fine for her, which is oddly why I see this as being true. Of course it's just a rumor and there are plenty of rumors when it comes to these movies, more than half of them never turn out to be true, but this would be really interesting  to see in my opinion. 

🖤👹

PanPikus

Sooooo here for it :tony:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

weed

Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley were in movies together in 2012, 2013, 2014, AND 2015 :nooo:

Jennifer was nominated for Oscars for 3 of them! so Gaga should def pair up w Bradley for future movies :classy: even tho the rumors of him and Gaga are so strong

yASSsss

Why is everyone talking about Dazzler? She already showed up in the latest X-Men film-Dark Phoenix and Kevin Paige said that they have no plans of bringing X-Men into the MCU anytime soon.

Y'all want her to wait 6-7 years for that role? She's not even that interesting character to play with :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

HoneyB

A raccoon is born, I’m here for it!:vegas:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Zander

I’d love her in this. I don’t get why people wouldn’t want it? It’s just a voice role + motion capture and GOTG is a really successful franchise. It’s not like she has to take months off for this when it’s like a few weeks in a recording studio (if that).

JazzGa

Obvious fanfiction by the Little BradGaSters lmao

OoOOo i heard ha character was going to be a sekkksy lady raccoon who can KISS BWADWEY!!!!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived