šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madame X Tour Dream Setlist

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

It's been a while since I made a thread on here. And of course, it needs to be related to the Queen of Music, Madonna. This time I want to hear about your dream setlists for the upcoming Madame X Theater Tour! What songs from the new album would you like to see her perform? What about from the back catalog? Any special kind of renditions or reworked versions of her hits? Any covers of other artists songs you'd like to see? DISCUSS.

Also, are you going to see Madame X? If so, what date and section? I will be seeing her on November 14 (and I am eyeing a ticket for the 13th as well) in Los Angeles at The Wiltern! I couldn't be more excited to see my queen.Ā 

SO - discuss. I can't wait to see what you lovelies come up with.Ā :party:

mdotcom_news1557711367.jpg

Ā 

Bitch I'm Madonna

I just got my ticket and Iā€™m hoping to hear more 90s-00sdonna than at the RHT. Needless to say I shat myself when she had them rehearsing Frozen :huntyga:

I love her 80s hitsĀ catalogue cause itā€™s full of bops but it feels vapid compared to her own writingĀ 

ALSO GOD CONTROL IN FULLĀ 

River

Drowned World/Substitute for Love

Get Together

Like a Virgin

Jump

Confessions

Live to Tell

Forbidden Love

Isaac

Sorry

Like It or Not

I Love New York

Ray of Light

Let It Will Be

Future Lovers

Paradise (Not for Me)

Music

Erotica

La Isla Bonita

Lucky Star

Hung Up

Hollywood

Encore:

Express Yourself / You Need To Calm Down (Gay Anthem Girl Power Feminism Mash Up)

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

I just got my ticket and Iā€™m hoping to hear more 90s-00sdonna than at the RHT. Needless to say I shat myself when she had them rehearsing Frozen :huntyga:

I love her 80s hitsĀ catalogue cause itā€™s full of bops but it feels vapid compared to her own writingĀ 

ALSO GOD CONTROL IN FULLĀ 

Wait what do you mean by this? I'm very curious

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Act I:

Intro with MedellĆ­n, Vogue & Justify my love elements

1. MedellĆ­n/Faz gostoso

2. Justify my love (short)

3. Living for love

4. Like a Prayer (acoustic)

5. Come Alive

Ā 

Act II

6. Vogue Intro + Vogue

7. American Life

8. Live to tell

9. Papa donā€™t preach

10. FuturisticĀ Erotica segment (Future/Erotica)

Ā 

Ā 

Act III

12. Crazy

13. Bitch Iā€™m LocaĀ 

14. I Rise/Deeper and Deeper

15. Rain

16. Bad Girl

Ā 

Act VI

17. Like a Virgin/Material Girl

18. Lucky Star

19. Hung Up

20. Cherish

Ā 

Last act

21. La isla Bonita/Dark Ballet (talking part)

22. God Control

23. Turn Up The Radio (yes)

24.Ā 4 minutes

25. Hold Tight

Ā 

Encore:

1. Drowned World/Substitute for love

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yassss I love it

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, River said:

Drowned World/Substitute for Love

Get Together

Like a Virgin

Jump

Confessions

Live to Tell

Forbidden Love

Isaac

Sorry

Like It or Not

I Love New York

Ray of Light

Let It Will Be

Future Lovers

Paradise (Not for Me)

Music

Erotica

La Isla Bonita

Lucky Star

Hung Up

Hollywood

Encore:

Express Yourself / You Need To Calm Down (Gay Anthem Girl Power Feminism Mash Up)

This is the Madame X tour lol

Bitch I'm Madonna

River
1 minute ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

No MX?:ladyhaha:

excuse me no GIF

River
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

This is the Madame X tour lol

* Confessions aka the best tour to ever exist on earth

Ā 

Sorry guys, I'm pissed by MX, I'm an old fashion fan, I know her since I'm young, she's my idol, she was what Gaga is for you when I was a teeanger, so I'm so harsh on the albums since HC :selena:

3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Wait what do you mean by this? I'm very curious

First 2 albums she wasnā€™t in completeĀ creative control, even having no credit at all for some of the singles. True Blue she wrote almost all of but it was still heavily supervised and commercialized. Thatā€™s why the Madonna we know today didnā€™t really crystallize until the LAP.Ā :shrug:

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, River said:

* Confessions aka the best tour to ever exist on earth

Ā 

Sorry guys, I'm pissed by MX, I'm an old fashion fan, I know her since I'm young, she's my idol, she was what Gaga is for you when I was a teeanger, so I'm so harsh on the albums since HC :selena:

Madonna is my fave over Gaga. I get it, but Madame X is so Madonna. It almost reminds me of American Life mixed with Ray of Light and Hard Candy. Weird I know lol

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Nino said:

First 2 albums she wasnā€™t in completeĀ creative control, even having no credit at all for some of the singles. True Blue she wrote almost all of but it was still heavily supervised and commercialized. Thatā€™s why the Madonna we know today didnā€™t really crystallize until the LAP.Ā :shrug:

She has always had control over her music. Her first album she has said her label pushed her a littleĀ  bit, but I am positive every one of her albums are very much written by her. A lot of the songs on her first album were written by her and Reggie Lucas, but I believe they split the credits up, and that's why she is credited solo on some of the tracks.

Bitch I'm Madonna

3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

She has always had control over her music. Her first album she has said her label pushed her a littleĀ  bit, but I am positive every one of her albums are very much written by her. A lot of the songs on her first album were written by her and Reggie Lucas, but I believe they split the credits up, and that's why she is credited solo on some of the tracks.

Sheā€™s literally not credited for the singles for Like A Virgin :air:Ā Then thereā€™s True Blue which was designed to spawn hit singles either way.

I stan madonna the innovator/envelope pusher/artist.

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Sheā€™s literally not credited for the singles for Like A Virgin :air:

I am aware, but her albums are stillĀ very muchĀ written by her. And just because an artist doesn't write every song, doesn't mean they aren't in control of their albums. A lot of her later material she simply changed a few words and got top writing credit.Ā 

Bitch I'm Madonna

River
9 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Madonna is my fave over Gaga. I get it, but Madame X is so Madonna. It almost reminds me of American Life mixed with Ray of Light and Hard Candy. Weird I know lol

Yes I get what you said, American Life is so mixed for me, I love some songs but really hateĀ some others, like I canā€™t listen to them at all, maybe Mirwais production is a hit or miss for me?Ā 

Anyway, sorry for going off topic!!

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, River said:

Yes I get what you said, American Life is so mixed for me, I love some songs but really hateĀ some others, like I canā€™t listen to them at all, maybe Mirwais production is a hit or miss for me?Ā 

Anyway, sorry for going off topic!!

You're good, always glad to hear opinions of other fans even if they don't align with my own.Ā :hug:

Bitch I'm Madonna

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived