Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joe Germanotta vs. the trumpet

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

I saw the video on twitter earlier of Joe standing in the middle of Brian and Gaga's performance acting slightly weird.

Can someone explain to me what interaction was taking place?

joannesrats

It’s just how he is, he wasn’t even clapping or giving a standing O for most of her performances at the jazz show last night (I could see him, Cynthia, and her aunt). He’s an older Italian man, that’s just how he looks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

ShayCristoforo

When I stood near him at the Joanne World Tour, Cynthia smiled once in a while but Joe didn't. I think they're both tired, and plus they've seen her live many many many times lol. Plus Joe prob just has a New York Italian guy's resting face haha

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Zander

Category is Italian Mafia Boss who’ll drown you in Joanne’s secret Marinara sauce.

giphy.gif

Renie

I’ve watched this vid about 20 times now and I’m so confused by it! Him just standing there then Gaga comes running in yelling what looks like “no!” It cracks me up!! He looks like an angry dad about to beat up his daughters BF!

GypsyBabe

Not gonna lie but I have been in the same room with him a fee times and he scares the **** out of me.:koons:

⚯͛

Teal Ambition
9 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Not gonna lie but I have been in the same room with him a fee times and he scares the **** out of me.:koons:

I haven't but I know what you mean :air: I wouldn't want to disappoint him if he was my dad :ladyhaha: he has "if looks could kill" vibe :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

shane_c

My guess is this came after the kiss and he's acting offended that Brian kissed his daughter. Its an act. They know this stuff gets out in the news so they're playing to it.

monsieurRed
1 hour ago, shane_c said:

My guess is this came after the kiss and he's acting offended that Brian kissed his daughter. Its an act. They know this stuff gets out in the news so they're playing to it.

I’m also confused by the video. It leaves out so much context. This is a good guess. 

🧚‍♀️

14 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Plus Joe prob just has a New York Italian guy's resting face haha

Facts, coming from a New Yorker. 

Side note: look like he’s been losing weight.

Archived