💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is there no explicit version of Born This Way

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

I can almost understand why curses were bleeped out in Government Hooker as an artistic style, but every other song that contains curse words are censored and it still triggers me after 8 years. I want to enjoy to Bad Kids  more without all the censoring.

:giveup:

ARTPOP was explicit and I was happy! :firega:

But why Born This Way? Was it because of the demographics and sales were targeted to younger audiences? 

TheLameMonster

Because it was born this way

born to be censored :ohwell:

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

PlastiscGuy

Didn't she promised she would release the extended and explicit Bad Kids version? :gum:

Along with Spanish Americano... 

PG.

LaLa

I think it was because she wanted everyone to be able to buy it and hear the message, especially young people, and they might have parents who would object to an album marked ‘explicit’. But you can listen to Bad Kids uncensored!

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I think it was because she wanted everyone to be able to buy it and hear the message, especially young people, and they might have parents who would object to an album marked ‘explicit’. But you can listen to Bad Kids uncensored!

It's fan made

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

David Ward
12 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Thanks! And yea, that’s what my thought was as well

RAMROD

Because she made the album for Ü.

So she doesn't curse to/at her fans, except when she wants everyone to jump at her shows, where she will addressed us as MFers. Iconic tbh.  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

David Ward
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Because she made the album for Ü.

So she doesn't curse to her fans, except when she wants everyone to jump at her shows, where she will addressed us as MFers. Iconic tbh.  :poot:

We all know she made the album with Lüc in mind. It's obvious she was still in love with him. He hated her pop stuff and never respected her. Although this album was made to help push the LGBT community further, but most of it was for Lüc. Especially Yoü and I

The whole 80's rocker style seemed a way to impress him. That's just what I think. I could be completely wrong. 

Ethan

I think the reason was that she didn’t want four versions spread across everywhere especially since they were going hard for that #1 with the Amazon .99cent deal tactic that was a controversy lmao 

TheSlash
37 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Didn't she promised she would release the extended and explicit Bad Kids version? :gum:

Along with Spanish Americano... 

Well,

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

Ew, David!

David Ward
11 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Well,

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

We need an updated version of this :selena:

SexxxDreamz

I actually love how GH Is censored, It just makes sense imo cuz of how the Government censors everything.:vegas:

David Ward
20 minutes ago, SexxxDreamz said:

I actually love how GH Is censored, It just makes sense imo cuz of how the Government censors everything.:vegas:

Yes, I agree. That's why I mentioned that it was most likely an artistic choice. She would have censored anyway though lol

RudraCNG
27 minutes ago, David Ward said:

We need an updated version of this :selena:

Already exists

giphy20h9kka.gif

Archived