Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga Being Thirsty

Hades

Featured Posts

Hades

:firega: Put Your Scissors  up.

Grab him by the pants Queen.:lolly:

Why is she interested in other peoples boyfriends or husbands? (not talking about Bradly) and why is she kissing men without permission? im confused this is a daily thing now!

Zander

Another angle for all the lil prude-sters on here before they come running in making it seem worse than it is.

Actually the most shocking thing about this is the autocue screen with lyrics at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Why is she interested in other peoples boyfriends or husbands? (not talking about Bradly) and why is she kissing men without permission? im confused this is a daily thing now!

It's almost like she wants to give legitimacy to those headlines about her "stealing bradley from irina"

I don't know if she googles herself. Maybe she should.

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Why is she interested in other peoples boyfriends or husbands? and why is she kissing men without permission? im confused this is a daily thing now!

The Brian thing is clearly a staged gag and tame as h*ll—he moves towards her and they peck at the lyrics "kiss me". It's a burlesque style flirtatious sketch, considering Gaga used to do neo burlesque and Brian has burlesque dancers at his show it's not a surprise. I doubt they expected liddos to go insane, take it so seriously, and blow it up on twitter—especially as Gaga has done far raunchy sh*t at shows by herself and with him.  People magazine wouldn't have gone digging on the marital status of the guy she gave a clearly tame kiss in a sketch if liddos weren't being as* holes on twitter like usual.

I sincerely don't get why fans flipped their lid over it—I actually think some of the earlier sh*t from weeks ago was cringey, but this was so obviously fake and tame. And the other clip involves a woman, and they almost always plan it out before they invite someone up on stage for that sort of thing.

11 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

The Brian thing is clearly a staged gag and tame as h*ll—he moves towards her and they peck at the lyrics "kiss me". It's a burlesque style flirtatious sketch, considering Gaga used to do neo burlesque and Brian has burlesque dancers at his show it's not a surprise. I doubt they expected liddos to go insane, take it so seriously, and blow it up on twitter—especially as Gaga has done far raunchy sh*t at shows by herself and with him.  People magazine wouldn't have gone digging on the marital status of the guy she gave a clearly tame kiss in a sketch if liddos weren't being as* holes on twitter like usual.

I sincerely don't get why fans flipped their lid over it—I actually think some of the earlier sh*t from weeks ago was cringey, but this was so obviously fake and tame. And the other clip involves a woman, and they almost always plan it out before they invite someone up on stage for that sort of thing.

This is what I thought at first but then it kept happening with different people again and again.. It does not matter if its a man or a woman. And she was not brought up, that is her actual seat.

6 minutes ago, MasonG said:

It's almost like she wants to give legitimacy to those headlines about her "stealing bradley from irina"

I don't know if she googles herself. Maybe she should.

Maybe Gaga has a weird way of denying rumors. Remember how she kept talking about her big ****?

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its does not matter if its a man or a woman. And she was not brought up, that is her actual seat.

Point remains that 99% of time when singers do this sh*t someone asks beforehand.

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Point remains that 99% of time when singers do this sh*t someone asks beforehand.

That is if its a routinely thing done on stage like how Britney Spears walks the men like dogs on her Vegas show. This is never done, its only on this show.

MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

That is if its a routinely thing done on stage like how Britney Spears walks the men like dogs on her Vegas show. This is never done, its only on this show.

You know what we should do. Make a huge deal out of something that is not a big deal 

chris hemsworth thumbs up GIF by Team Coco

Hades

Her charisma even outside the main stage though. :firega: Loved the way she was singing  to the girls - well minus the kiss since they're a couple.:air:

1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

You know what we should do. Make a huge deal out of something that is not a big deal 

Kissing people without consent is not a big deal? kissing married men is not a big deal? 

MonsterMom
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Kissing people without consent is not a big deal? kissing married men is not a big deal? 

When that person is her lifelong friend who she is PERFORMING with who leans in for a peck...yeah, not a big deal

han solo ok GIF

Come at me...I’ve been drinking :ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

When that person is her lifelong friend who she is PERFORMING with who leans in for a peck...yeah, not a big deal

han solo ok GIF

Im not talking about her friend

Being drunk and depressed from a break up does not make it right to act this way.

Archived