Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Daily in People Mag article

Nino

Featured Posts

Mainstream media is picking up on the Brian Newman story and it looks like the tabloid that tried to take Irina's side and blame Gaga is back at it.

People: "Lady Gaga Shares Stage Kiss with Longtime Married Friend and Trumpet Player Brian Newman"

They go deep into their history and also connect it to the Bradley/Irina split. Needless to say this is bad news that such a big publication is trying to push the narrative that Gaga is a homewrecker.  :flop: Other websites/magazines are picking up on the story but they're all pointing out that it's just an act and being fair about it. If this story keeps growing though it could spell bad news for Gaga. Somebody shut them up :grr: 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

Mainstream media is picking up on the Brian Newman story and it looks like the tabloid that tried to take Irina's side and blame Gaga is back at it.

People: "Lady Gaga Shares Stage Kiss with Longtime Married Friend and Trumpet Player Brian Newman"

They go deep into their history and also connect it to the Bradley/Irina split. Needless to say this is bad news that such a big publication is trying to push the narrative that Gaga is a homewrecker.  :flop: Other websites/magazines are picking up on the story but they're all pointing out that it's just an act and being fair about it. If this story keeps growing though it could spell bad news for Gaga. Somebody shut them up :grr: 

Well if she really did kiss a married man, its not a false narrative the media is pushing

This really doesn't help with people accusing her of being the reason why Bradley and Irina broke up.

She needs to be more careful.

Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Well if she kissed a married man, arent they right?

It has nothing to do with the Irina situation, but they connect them somehow and also fail to mention that it's been a part of their act for a long time. Gaga's team issued a statement to other publications about it so it's interesting that they chose to spin it in such a negative way and ignore the statement. Hence the thread.

Regina George
Just now, MasonG said:

This really doesn't help with people accusing her of being the reason why Bradley and Irina broke up.

She needs to be more careful.

This

This will only backfire on her, and she will deserve it, you dont joke with this stuff

freebit

I'm  not even pressed its picked up. If she doesn't want those types of headlines, she wouldn't be acting like this on stage. :koons:

Hades

As everyone already said she's fueling their shady articles by being too messy lately.:shrug:

G U C C I

https://people.com/music/lady-gaga-stage-kiss-friend-trumpet-player-brian-newman/

This **** is ridiculous. Nothing in the article is a lie or even taken out of context, however, the sensationalism in the headline pisses me off.

Its Jazz. She was a burlesque dancer. This genre is her forte. His show is an “After Dark” show for a reason. It’s R rated. I love seeing her like this but articles like the ones today are not good. Most people never click the link just skim the headline and make a judgment call. I know she has never put much thought into some things that the media writes but as a fan I hate seeing her dragged for something so ridiculous. I would think her team would advise her to not say or do things like this at this time, but then again why censor her when she hasn’t done anything wrong and she’s Lady ****ing Gaga? 

Look up Jazz, Burlesque, and cabaret. That is her show. Brian’s just takes it up a notch. Thank god they didn’t get a hold of the videos from the last time she was there with him. 

elijahfan

Here we go.....

There's no such thing as bad press though: since this is pure speculation and gossip, let them keep our girl in their conversations. :nails:

elijahfan
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

Partner Swapping Club is coming :firega:

inb4 she's actually staging the concept of her future lead single right now......

Archived