๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Daily in People Mag article

Nino

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

Theyโ€™re really obsessed with making her look like a homewrecker, arenโ€™t they?:icega:

Spoiler

How Electra Heart of her

ย 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smile for the camera frens we're famousย 

ice heard one side from above

S0436

Have they ever thought of contacting his wife? ย Probably not because they know she will shut down the story and they have nothing more to write!

Zander
2 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Has people magazine never heard of an after dark show before?

I don't think most of this site has either.ย :reductive:

FfFfFfFF

Us enjoying the attention after tabloids start toย pick stories up from us

DisfiguredCoordinatedAbyssiniancat-size_

LaLa

That article was kinda nice, other than the clickbait headline and at the end when they drag Christian/Bradley/Irinaย into it needlessly... At least they plugged Brian's albumย :huntyga:

Magui

Is this really bad? Idk wow people will perceive it, but my friend text me when she saw and said: It's good lol. ๐Ÿ™ƒ It proves she can act with a friend on stage and don't have anything romantic or sexual going on. I just said: yeah.... but i don't think everyone will perceive it that way.ย 

Diamond heart99

Yaโ€™ll can take a pill. This is practically a press release written by Bobby.

Simply a distraction from the Bradley/Irina mess.

Itโ€™s classic, look Lady Gaga is so wild. She kisses married dudes on stage. Nothing to see here!

Now she can go make out with Rocket the Raccoon in peace.ย 

Iโ€™m blonde, Iโ€™m skinny, Iโ€™m rich and Iโ€™m a little bit of a bitch

DelusionalGaga

This wouldn't even be such a big deal if people here and on Twitter didn't make such a fuzz about it. When all fans do is joking about how she wrecked Bradley's marriage and is now doing the same to Brian's, you cannot act surprised when news outlets start doing the same. When you do clownery etc.ย 

ydnmnme

Gaga knew what she was doing and the fact that People wrote about it proves that this all is being done on purpose. By which team? Irinaโ€™s? People is very careful with celebs and usually they donโ€™t write this sort of articles...ย 

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Magui
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Itโ€™s classic, look Lady Gaga is so wild. She kisses married dudes on stage. Nothing to see here!

You really think she is making out with him, or will be with him soon lol. Interesting. I'm just waiting to see what's true after all.ย 

ydnmnme
13 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

This

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Archived