💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor’s “Lover” breaks Apple Music record

LateToCult

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton
4 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

Good for her I guess but with this 2 singles..but when I look at her last 2 singles, this says more about the industry than about her. The songs are simply not good. very basic and boring. Quality is no longer a condition for sales I guess :oops:

It is though. By your comment it's only clear that taste is lacking. :oops:

OT: Hell YES! itwhatshedeserves.gif

Monster7

The fact that it will be her FIFTH album to sell over 1 MILLION IN THE FIRST WEEK ALONE

SYPfTSq7mzOxRwQ

ItsTommyBitch

But why, it sounds like so far it might be her least impressive record sonically :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, RoughLove said:

Good for her I guess.. but when I look at her last 2 singles, this says more about the industry than about her. The songs are simply not that good; very basic and boring at some points.

Quality is no longer a condition for sales I guess :oops:

Again, just because you don’t like the songs doesn’t mean that they aren’t good.

:saladga:

S0436

Although after a few weeks of the album release I think it will drop significantly down the charts.  The two songs haven’t captured the imagination of the GP like some of her previous singles.

gypsy101
1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

And I'm sure tens of thousands of thosr who pre-ordered on iTunes are going to get all 4 versions from Target

i bought both the rep magazines there so i’m thinking about it

alextruper17

Only TS (and Gaga of course). 

Haters, you need to calm down.

Stream it now on Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, YouTube Music, Deezer, Tidal and Microsoft Word. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

River

There's not Buy without Me! 

happy i like it GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Katsuki Bakugo

Why though? It’s such reduced trash from her previous work. She sounds so bored in these b-sides album! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Versace

YAAAS I"M SO GLAD THAT THE GGD TS HATERS CAN NOW SEETHE and be reminded that their negative opinions are nothing more than gay farts that fade into oblivion. Taylord remains unbothered, as always. 

giphy.gif

Archived