💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga undresses Brian Newman (literally)

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

I wonder if she really drinks too much or it's just her cuz after so much time of normal-Ga I can't recall :bradley:

Colourful

MaryJaneHolland

She's way too sexual with him :poot: 

Some of yall bout to be real mad at me, but it must be said... he's that married guy she said she is in love with :poot:

And don't come at me with that "she's having fun" blah blah bullish, this is like what, the 10th time? :poot:

Rifek

Oh sh*t :air:

She went too far the last days.

And GP don't like it :bradley:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

FlopSlurper

can someone speed this up, add roman holiday in the background and add a snapchat caption saying "damn ma is it that serious 😭"

asking for a friend :poot:

jinko
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

Oh sh*t :air:

She went too far the last days.

And GP don't like it :bradley:

What are they saying? I haven't seen any reactions except from people on here :lolly:

6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Some of yall bout to be real mad at me, but it must be said... he's that married guy she said she is in love with :poot:

And don't come at me with that "she's having fun" blah blah bullish, this is like what, the 10th time? :poot:

Honestly, I think she already had threesomes with him and his wife

Dilwyn
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yall are overthinking it too much, it's just stage shenanigans.

Meanwhile his wife...

[nudity removed]

OMonster

I think it's all in jest... she and Brian have a very, very close friendship and I am sure a lot of this is pre-planned and just part of the performance. 

Gaga has *always* flirted with dancers / her band / other artists in her performances. Always. 

It's part of her performance shtick. 

subtext / fantasy

Rifek
1 minute ago, jinko said:

What are they saying? I haven't seen any reactions except from people on here :lolly:

They are comparing her image and attitude right now with the one during ASIB era.

Some of them say that they loved her after watching ASIB and listening to the soundtrack but now she acts stupid again etc.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, Sugden said:

Yall are overthinking it too much, it's just stage shenanigans.

Meanwhile his wife...

Is this really his wife? :nooo:

she/her/hers

sampool

She could strip naked, sit on top of a dancing pole and spin like a beyblade, I still wouldn’t care, but sis needs to updates us on her future projects, and by projects I mean album. Where’s the album? 

sempreirmaos.gif

Archived