💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga undresses Brian Newman (literally)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, sampool said:

She could strip naked, sit on top of a dancing pole and spin like a beyblade, I still wouldn’t care, but sis needs to updates us on her future projects, and by projects I mean album. Where’s the album? 

sempreirmaos.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
2 hours ago, Miky said:

Receipts? 

Idk but at the artrave show in barcelona she pretended to suck her guitarriat d1ck

Itsbrenda

Also can with think about this the other way around? 

It’s gross 

LateToCult

Idc what she’s doing as long as the album ain’t yeehaw or boring

JusKeepBreathin

I'm all for Empowered Sexual GoddessGa, just as long as its Empowered Sexual Pop GoddessGa and not Empowered Sexual Jazz GodessGa. :ohwell:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

OysterBaby

It’s F’n Vegas for gods sake. Late night Vegas. Since when are LMs prudes 

elijahfan
2 hours ago, OysterBaby said:

It’s F’n Vegas for gods sake. Late night Vegas. Since when are LMs prudes 

I was in Vegas back in December, and we both know she wasn't half as wild as she is right now.

OysterBaby
57 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I was in Vegas back in December, and we both know she wasn't half as wild as she is right now.

Ok but this is a new show, advertised as an after-hours lounge show in the vein of vintage Vegas. It’s totally fitting.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, OysterBaby said:

Ok but this is a new show, advertised as an after-hours lounge show in the vein of vintage Vegas. It’s totally fitting.

Dude... she's wild. It might have something to do with the concept of the show, but take a look at even the last Enigma show where she pretended to have sex with China, one of her dancers, or the last Jazz & Piano where she kissed a girl in the audience. Of course we can say that it's Vegas and stuff... but there's no denying she's in a totally different mindset than last December.

Archived