💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga undresses Brian Newman (literally)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
9 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

And how do you know it’s the same people? I never ever said i wanted ‘old gaga’ back, yet i think these sexual performances are cringy, at the artrave or not lol. Just my opinion, this is 1 thing i don’t love about her (and i love 999 others) 

I know because I’ve been a past lurker on this site since early 2015 and have seen a lot of the same people complain about everything, I could literally name them. If you’ve never said that you wanted the old Gaga back then my post wasn’t referring to you sis, no need to get defensive.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
19 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

+ monsters here and elsewhere are ready to attack anyone who makes legitimate criticism about Gaga but will do nothing about those who'd help ruin her reputation for a hit tweet!

Yep. I've repeatedly called it out  on here and social media and been dragged for playing twitter police. While it's pointless to engage in most twitter drama, if people are being bigots, sexist, or spreading obvs. fake ish or out of context ish about Gaga I do think it's worth calling them out on occasion—especially when they claim to be LM. A lot of outrage on here, and not for the way worse ish on twitter.

It's just so paradoxical. People "allegedly" worry about Gaga/worry something will blow up as a story—and then help it along by retweeting (even when it's fake or out of context). Even if Gaga does do something stupid and it's not just something that is being taken out context, I will never understand why they spread it on twitter. But as you said, they want that hit tweet and attention. Ugh. 

GGD is obvs. different as it's semi-private

ElectricChapelR

This is how you make jazz go mainstream :D 

Good job Gaga

LaLa

I love crazy JazzGa, sue me. I’m sure if Brian was truly uncomfortable he would have asked her to stop a long time ago. His show can be quite sexual even when she’s not there!

Felixorfelicia
1 minute ago, ElectricChapelR said:

This is how you make jazz go mainstream :D 

Good job Gaga

Lol how is this mainstream

Tease it to Jesus

Felixorfelicia
13 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I know because I’ve been a past lurker on this site since early 2015 and have seen a lot of the same people complain about everything, I could literally name them. If you’ve never said that you wanted the old Gaga back then my post wasn’t referring to you sis, no need to get defensive.

I know, i wasn’t defensive, i was just telling you not everyone that doesn’t like her sexual stage stuff wants old gaga back ;)

Tease it to Jesus

Scarlet Bitch

she's very flirty :v:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

imnotyourbabe10

What's with everyone being so square about her personality as of late?  Deep down she is Stefani, right?  Lady Gaga is an act, no? 

I for one think she needs to keep bringing back this radical, borderline queer, persona.  People appreciated her being toned down (well, there were still Gaga moments in Joanne and ASIB) but, at least for me, I had always hoped her radical, theatrical identities could grow old or evolve with her.  (I was worried the recent message was that we have to "grow up")

Our Lady can have her Cake :stalkga: and eat it too.  If no one is being harmed psychologically or physically, then go ahead and tone it down or dial it up!  Enjoy your life, as MARINA might sing these days.  Go on ahead and be a rebel, lord knows our nationalist/populist era of politics needs it!

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

All i see her doing is putting her feet on the guitars thats all

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

All i see her doing is putting her feet on the guitars thats all

So you didn't see her put her face close to his...

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

So you didn't see her put her face close to his...

Yes i saw her put her face on the guitar and playing it with her mouth 

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

Yes i saw her put her face on the guitar and playing it with her mouth 

And what does that closely symbolize? 

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

And what does that closely symbolize? 

Gaga playing a guitar in weird ways this was just gaga being crazy and possibly high

BleepBloop

I wanna see all this energy when she finally chooses to release the damn album

Archived