Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga undresses Brian Newman (literally)

Bradley

Featured Posts

jinko
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I've only seen the ugly liddos and some of the insane shippers from ASIB on social media. None of this (her interactions with Brian and her jokes) is getting picked up by the tabs and GP, but it will if they keep riding with that "married man" gag and trying to connect it to Cooper even though the man is single and wasn't married. The "Be Kind or F8ck Off" thing had nothing to do with him, and yet they reached and made it about him.

You what, girl, ugly liddos are literally so dumb that in two weeks time, all of these will make national headlines :huntyga: But you know what, I am READY for another Gaga controversy :tony: Bradley-Irina is so last week

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
9 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yeah, like she's been stimulating fellatio and  grinding her band members before :poot: 

Meh, the brief pretend blow job thing was over the top and cringey but wasn't it at his birthday at the after dark show with naked burlesque dancers at like 2 or 3 a.m.?  If she was doing that ish at the Jazz and Piano show, it'd be different imo. Still doesn't mean I think LM should pass this type of ish around twitter like candy if they worry about it becoming a thing as they are just drawing more attention to it.  It's like how they made the 100 people in a room thing a thing in the GP.

Honestly, this undressing seems tame compared to her past stunts.

Marilyn MonHoe
7 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Y'all are exaggerating a lot, she has always done this kind of things. Remember when she mast*rbated her guitarist at artRave? Or when she grabbed Mark's d*ck at the BWTB? She has always been like this, and actually most of you were claiming for old Gaga to return. Well, here you are.

Here’s another recent example. During Government Hooker at Enigma she has two of her dancers lick her boobs and punani at the same time during the line “I could be mom, unless you want to be dad”. This is the kind of stuff Gaga has always been doing :ladyhaha:

Funny how the monsters that were like “Omg I miss the old Gaga” are the same people who are like “What the fuvk is she doing??? So cringy”. That’s why Gaga should just do what she wants because the Little Complainers are just miserable trolls who will never be satisfied :triggered:

Teal Ambition

:ladyhaha: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Felixorfelicia
5 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Funny how the monsters that were like “Omg I miss the old Gaga” are the same people who are like “What the fuvk is she doing??? So cringy”. That’s why Gaga should just do what she wants because the Little Complainers are just miserable trolls who will never be satisfied :triggered:

And how do you know it’s the same people? I never ever said i wanted ‘old gaga’ back, yet i think these sexual performances are cringy, at the artrave or not lol. Just my opinion, this is 1 thing i don’t love about her (and i love 999 others) 

Tease it to Jesus

Ryusei
33 minutes ago, Salome said:

Honestly, I think she already had threesomes with him and his wife

Sexxx Dreams is about Brian confirmed

Musery

nodandsmile
22 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I've only seen the ugly liddos and some of the insane shippers from ASIB on social media. None of this (her interactions with Brian and her jokes) is getting picked up by the tabs and GP, but it will if they keep riding with that "married man" gag and trying to connect it to Cooper even though the man is single and wasn't married. The "Be Kind or F8ck Off" thing had nothing to do with him, and yet they reached and made it about him.

+ monsters here and elsewhere are ready to attack anyone who makes legitimate criticism about Gaga but will do nothing about those who'd help ruin her reputation for a hit tweet!

Archived