Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga undresses Brian Newman (literally)

Bradley

Featured Posts

jinko
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

They are comparing her image and attitude right now with the one during ASIB era.

Some of them say that they loved her after watching ASIB and listening to the soundtrack but now she acts stupid again etc.

Sounds like usual ugly Liddos, not GP. Mind linking me the tweets, etc?

Also, we all know how "fAkE" her ASIB personality was, right? Everyone annoying on here has, at one point, made a very extensive thread about it :huntyga:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
14 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She's way too sexual with him :poot: 

Some of yall bout to be real mad at me, but it must be said... he's that married guy she said she is in love with :poot:

And don't come at me with that "she's having fun" blah blah bullish, this is like what, the 10th time? :poot:

The married man thing was a gag. She also said she was going steal someone's girlfriend. LM need to stop over analyzing the ish out of everything. Considering she's posed buck naked with Brian's wife, my guess is she's okay with everything.

Also, I don't think this is a biggie but when combined with the brief moment where she pretended to blow him it's a bit much. But this is at his after dark show where they have a burlesque dancer and everything, not at the Jazz show right?

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Yall are overthinking it too much, it's just stage shenanigans.

Yeah, like she's been stimulating fellatio and  grinding her band members before :poot: 

RudraCNG

Y'all are exaggerating a lot, she has always done this kind of things. Remember when she mast*rbated her guitarist at artRave? Or when she grabbed Mark's d*ck at the BWTB? She has always been like this, and actually most of you were claiming for old Gaga to return. Well, here you are.

Dilwyn
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yeah, like she's been stimulating fellatio and  grinding her band members before :poot: 

she's always been doing sexual jokes and stuff like that with her dancers

have you not see the monster ball tour, born this way ball tour  or any tour for that matter :poot:

Dilwyn
Just now, RudraCNG said:

Y'all are exaggerating a lot, she has always made this kind of things. Remember when she mast*rbated her guitarist at artRave? Or when she grabbed Mark's d*ck at the BWTB? She has always been like this, and actually most of you were claiming for old Gaga to return. Well, here you are.

People acting lke this is new lmaao :lmao:

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, jinko said:

Sounds like usual ugly Liddos, not GP. Mind linking me the tweets, etc?

I've only seen the ugly liddos and some of the insane shippers from ASIB on social media. None of this (her interactions with Brian and her jokes) is getting picked up by the tabs and GP, but it will if they keep riding with that "married man" gag and trying to connect it to Cooper even though the man is single and wasn't married. The "Be Kind or F8ck Off" thing had nothing to do with him, and yet they reached and made it about him.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Sugden said:

she's always been doing sexual jokes and stuff like that with her dances

have you not see the monster ball tour, born this way ball tour  or any tour for that matter :poot:

*sigh* We'll see :poot:

9 minutes ago, sampool said:

and spin like a beyblade

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

5 minutes ago, Sugden said:

when she mast*rbated her guitarist at artRave

Receipts? 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

MonsterMom

Yes HornyGa, put all that energy into LG6 and give us

Aura, Venus, G.U.Y and Sexxx dreams II :giveup:

Archived