💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

All bad comments on Ava max’s recent performance

BlondeKingOfGGD

Featured Posts

BlondeKingOfGGD

Literally not one person is a fan of her recent performance at the summertime ball capital FM... what do you all think? Not one comment is good and I actually agree. It’s a shame cos I DO actually quite like her music so far..

Davian

She has a great voice (I love the sounds of it so much) and she has the range.

It’s just that she needs more training in live performing, since she doesn’t seem to have much control of her voice. But she is still in an early fase, and believe me there are much worse popular singers

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

AlexanderMagno

It sounds like she's trying to hard to keep her voice deep... Why

And the performance is quite stiff for that song. The heavy clothes are not suitable. It's a fun light song, nothing more.

Ryusei

If these people like the studio version but not this they are ACTUALLY braindead... she sounds just like in the studio version with some added WOAAAAHHH UUUAAAHHHSODHAODIHs added in so she can actually catch a breath once in a while in the song... I seriously dont hear anything wrong with this.. All her performances sounded like this. Also you're looking at facebook comments... 

look at these comments (aside from the "the crowd is dead" comments (which it always is lol)) they're overwhelmingly positive and the likes dislikes ratio is also great.   

Musery

Ghost Face

It's not bad but she is missing something. It's not false but not great vocals also. And no stage presence..

Maybe it's training but IDK. She isn't my cup of tea for now. But I do think she can evolve a lot  :oops:

It's an honor.

AlexanderMagno

Someone put a video of Gaga's Born This Way performance at the Grammys as an example of good singing and dancing :ohwell:

Eighteen

it was pretty good. i kind of like it when artists don't have dancers around them though and sing the song well standing still. unless it's LG she somehow can dance and it doesn't impugn her singing  :cryga:

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Someone put a video of Gaga's Born This Way performance at the Grammys as an example of good singing and dancing :ohwell:

You can't really compare the 2 performances though. Gaga had experience already while Ava is fairly new.

Reginald

The LOOK is there 10/10 she, and her dancers, are fierce AF 

The backing track sounds god awful though- it sounds like the drums and background vocals has been turned way down?

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Born To Slay

This is the worst performance of the song to date tbh, she’s done a lot better.

Glamourpuss

This is really bad in many ways. I was rooting for her to start with but the quality is declining every time she performs.  

Antonio

I don’t like her music. It’s super generic and uninspired. Same for her performances. 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

BlondeKingOfGGD
5 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

This is really bad in many ways. I was rooting for her to start with but the quality is declining every time she performs.  

Yeah that’s kinda the same situation with me really

Archived