💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga moaning and then saying "I’m so sorry dad"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

jinko
4 minutes ago, gag said:

Can't wait for fans to sabotage her again by compiling all the moans and making it go viral :tony:

Gaga having the worst fans the world confirmed! :tony: Good thing talent stomps on ugly Liddos, queen keeps winning! :tony:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaume
14 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It's getting embarrasing :toofunny:

It was fun at first, second time, third time...but girl...

It is her show and she is doing nothing wrong... is she?

I don't understand how some LM are so conservative... do you really like her??

If she is too classic on red carpets it's wrong, if she gets naughty at her shows  it's wrong too... I don't get you 

Ryusei
9 minutes ago, gag said:

Can't wait for fans to sabotage her again by compiling all the moans and making it go viral :tony:

Media: LADY GAGA ADMITS TO LOVING BRADLEY COOPER 

even tho it had nothing to do with that :laughga: 

Musery

LGMonster95

Y'all are making 1000 threads about her doing this and that and how bad she wants to have sex or whatever and nobody is pointing out how much fun she has lately and how great and happy she feels with these shows. These threads are way more messy than her having fun on stage 

ydnmnme
14 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Y'all are making 1000 threads about her doing this and that and how bad she wants to have sex or whatever and nobody is pointing out how much fun she has lately and how great and happy she feels with these shows. These threads are way more messy than her having fun on stage 

I love your posts but now you’re too dramatic. Everybody is seeing that she’s having fun and we’re happy for her! We’re just having fun too...

And isn’t it normal to make threads "about her doing this and that" on Gaga forum? 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

blackpink

Damn y’all got so used to miss Joanne, you don’t like how she’s gone back to being a crackhead :air:

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I love your posts but now you’re too dramatic. Everybody is seeing that she’s having fun and we’re happy for her! We’re just having fun too...

No it's not dramatic when you see most comments about how she is embarassing or getting mad about the way she acts lately. I don't see any fun in that anyway idc overall

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

she’s gone back to being a crackhead

that's a bit harsh, omg :air: :air: :air: :air: :air: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Miracle
4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

No it's not dramatic when you see most comments about how she is embarassing or getting mad that she's a mess lately. I don't see any fun in that anyway idc overall

Literally no one but her fans or Stan Twitter cares about this. I guess they are too busy being informed about how GREAT Gaga shows are by literally every publication

Queen of PROFANITY! 

ydnmnme
11 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

No it's not dramatic when you see most comments about how she is embarassing or getting mad that she's a mess lately. I don't see any fun in that anyway idc overall

Well, if someone is getting mad that she’s a mess for real, it’s their problems. I hope no one here is serious :saladga: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

MrDaniel

Meanwhile me watching Little Monsters fighting each other in this thread :

pathetic ursula GIF

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

Well, if someone is getting mad that she’s a mess for real, it’s their problems. I hope no one here is serious :saladga: 

Same but judging the way some acts.....well whatever lol

Archived