๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"May I steal your girlfriend?"- Gaga kissing a woman on stage

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

ย 

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

Hopefully soon she wonโ€™t have to steal another womanโ€™s girlfriend because sheโ€™ll have one of her own. Girlfriend! Girlfriend! Girlfriend! I wanna see Gaga with a girlfriend! ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Orangetrees

Amazing moment, she hesitated to kiss the girl because the wifey from the girl she kissed was there.

Falling free In a modern ecstasy

Help her, she needs a special help. Sheโ€™s sweet, but a psycho, a little bit psycho

Babel
2 minutes ago, Brinty binch said:

Help her, she needs a special help. Sheโ€™s sweet, but a psycho, a little bit psycho

The MaxCut curseย 

Serial Chiller
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

Her girlfriend wasย so happyย :air:ย I thought she kissed them likeย il bacetto the other nightย but that was an actual kiss. Alright, ma'am.ย 

If I was the wife I would immediately suck on my partner face just so I can say I indirectly smooched Gaga.ย :fan:

organic salad
17 minutes ago, Orangetrees said:

Amazing moment, she hesitated to kiss the girl because the wifey from the girl she kissed was there.

That's her routine. Does it matter if the husband is a man or a woman? (I have no idea.)ย 

River

Bitch sheโ€™s locaย crazy insanity GIF

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like

Archived