Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"May I steal your girlfriend?"- Gaga kissing a woman on stage

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

Β 

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

Hopefully soon she won’t have to steal another woman’s girlfriend because she’ll have one of her own. Girlfriend! Girlfriend! Girlfriend! I wanna see Gaga with a girlfriend! πŸ‘­πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Orangetrees

Amazing moment, she hesitated to kiss the girl because the wifey from the girl she kissed was there.

Falling free In a modern ecstasy

Help her, she needs a special help. She’s sweet, but a psycho, a little bit psycho

Babel
2 minutes ago, Brinty binch said:

Help her, she needs a special help. She’s sweet, but a psycho, a little bit psycho

The MaxCut curseΒ 

Serial Chiller
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

Her girlfriend wasΒ so happyΒ :air:Β I thought she kissed them likeΒ il bacetto the other nightΒ but that was an actual kiss. Alright, ma'am.Β 

If I was the wife I would immediately suck on my partner face just so I can say I indirectly smooched Gaga.Β :fan:

organic salad
17 minutes ago, Orangetrees said:

Amazing moment, she hesitated to kiss the girl because the wifey from the girl she kissed was there.

That's her routine. Does it matter if the husband is a man or a woman? (I have no idea.)Β 

River

Bitch she’s locaΒ crazy insanity GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived