Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on stage: "I love a married man"

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Mess omg 🤣 gaga sis stop, the press is THIRSTY rn why is she doing that haha

And twitter little monsters remain the worst by feeding that thirst. I can't think of another fanbase that does that to someone they are a fan of supposedly...

Yeah, part of it is Gaga's fault for joking about something that can be taken out of context—but f*ck those twitter LM, many of whom know Bradley wasn't even married but are still "joking" it's about him, running with this like it's not a joke and pretending it's about him knowing full well tabloids pick up on social media sh*t. And then people wonder why Gaga doesn't interact as much with the fanbase.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

And twitter little monsters remain the worst by feeding that thirst. I can't think of another fanbase that does that to someone they are a fan of supposedly...

Yeah, part of it is Gaga's fault for joking about something that can be taken out of context—but f*ck those twitter LM, many of whom know Bradley wasn't even married but are still "joking" it's about him, running with this like it's not a joke and pretending it's about him knowing full well tabloids pick up on social media sh*t. And then people wonder why Gaga doesn't interact as much with the fanbase.

Yeah they made the 100 people thing a meme which some said hurt gaga's image to the academy or something idk but these twitter "LM" are just doing that for attention, sad thing is that i am seeing here in México a lot of articles about all these rumors that LMS spread as if they were true.. 🤮

I've never seen gaga get that many press before here, yeah not even back in 2008/11.

And its not because of her art, they are pushing the BradGa thing too far

WTF is MDNA

GypsyBabe

Some fans have forgotten that Gaga is very performative by nature and loves to act a character. This was clearly a little campy dialogue that works very well with Jazz music by adding kind of a burlesque swing. 

⚯͛

LilyLark
37 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

because sites like that don't actually give a **** about Gaga, they just want the clicks and exposure.

Oh I expect that from the sites—to just get clicks and exposure. What p*sses me off are how twitter little monsters draw attention to sh*t on twitter, often out of context or flat out wrong, about Gaga that could get her dragged. Some of those twitter LM are as bad as the gossip blogs or Perez Hilton.  Either they lack common sense and don't realize that tabloids monitor the big fan twitter accounts, or the twitter LM are fully aware and  do it for the retweets and attention.

And I suspect it's the latter, because I've seen them "brag" about their tweets in gossip blogs before and refuse to take tweets down even when people explain it could cause trouble for Gaga—then they blame it all on Gaga (sure, she arguably should be more aware but she shouldn't have to watch her every word since fans will run wild) and claim they "love" her.

LaLa
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Please, please know that I'm not defending  twitter monsters, but Gaga has been famous, and controversial, and famously controversial for a looong time. Making this kind of joke, with all the Bradley gossip going on? She fully knows what she's doing. Twitter or no, she knows some rag could pick this up and clearly doesn't care.

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Yeah they made the 100 people thing a meme which some said hurt gaga's image to the academy or something idk but these twitter "LM" are just doing that for attention, sad thing is that i am seeing here in México a lot of articles about all these rumors that LMS spread as if they were true.. 🤮

I've never seen gaga get that many press before here, yeah not even back in 2008/11.

And its not because of her art, they are pushing the BradGa thing too far

Agree. I've seen other fans on twitter call them out and ask them to take tweets down because the tabloids use them, and they refuse and even brag about getting their tweets published in gossip blogs.

The 100 meme thing—every actor repeats themselves at a circuit so making the video was over the top, but at least at that point you could see the LM thought it was harmless even if it hurt her a bit with the Academy. But the cocaine jokes about her at the Grammy that twitter LM spread and this current sh*t crosses the line from dumb, but seemingly harmless social media junk that no one could predict might turn negative to actively causing some negative press for Gaga or drawing her into tabloid drama. And yes, I agree they are pushing the BradGa sh*t way too far.

It's Sunday and Father's Day, so the US tabs might not pick up on it—especially as Bradley wasn't married and the break up's old news by now. But then again, even common facts like he's not married might not prevent them from twisting Gaga joking about loving a married man into a "story."

Fresco

She's such a tease. We're back to shock pop, or rather shock jazz. 

Tbh, I would prefer her with rocket rather than trumpet.  But she's just acting anyway, putting on a show.:staymad:

monsieurRed

Me when I read the headline: awkward lady gaga GIF

but then I watched the video. Y’all really tried it. She was joking. 🙄

🧚‍♀️

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Please, please know that I'm not defending  twitter monsters, but Gaga has been famous, and controversial, and famously controversial for a looong time. Making this kind of joke, with all the Bradley gossip going on? She fully knows what she's doing. Twitter or no, she knows some rag could pick this up and clearly doesn't care.

Semi-disagree. She might know what she's doing instead of just making a joke without thinking about how it could be taken out of context, but I don't think she knew that fans would fan the flames so much even if she's aware a rag/some fans might pick it up. Like it's only been the past few years where other rags outside of buzzfeed would structure a story around a tweet.

It makes more sense for fans to joke Gaga was "ditching the newly single Rocket for some mystery man" and very little sense for them to pretend that it's about Rocket, even tho he's not married, or that she's seriously in love with Brian. And yet most of the twitter liddos are doing the latter.

Anyway, hopefully this doesn't spread.

LaLa
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Semi-disagree. She might know what she's doing instead of just making a joke without thinking about how it could be taken out of context, but I don't think she knew that fans would fan the flames so much even if she's aware a rag/some fans might pick it up. Like it's only been the past few years where other rags outside of buzzfeed would structure a story around a tweet.

It makes more sense for fans to joke Gaga was "ditching the newly single Rocket for some mystery man" and very little sense for them to pretend that it's about Rocket, even tho he's not married, or that she's seriously in love with Brian. And yet most of the twitter liddos are doing the latter.

Anyway, hopefully this doesn't spread.

It's okay that we don't fully agree, I appreciate your perspective! And none of us can know what she truly thinks. 

I just feel like she's reached a place where she does not care one little bit what social media says, or tabloids. Or even if she does care a bit, she at least tries to not let it dictate her behaviour. And I do think that at least Bobby is really plugged in to fans on twitter and insta, and the "journalism" that comes from that. I do think they've just chosen not to worry about it, because 99% of the time it's pure ridiculousness. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Gurl me to! The f*ck

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

22 hours ago, kyanewest said:

His nose is soooo long wth 

Alexa, play squidward nose by Cupcakke

Archived