Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on stage: "I love a married man"

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

TheSlash
2 hours ago, AlvariusFlame said:

Oh and I'm a guy.

Girl, don't make a drama out of it :laughga:ย .

2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

and I oop- ain't he married?

tenor.gif?itemid=10112710

Did she really get dry f***ed on stage? :air:ย  :nooo:ย What exactly did she drink the other night? :udidnt:ย  :omg:ย 

Ew, David!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

I don't even need a video of her to know that she was joking about something

crisTEAne

isn't brian afraid that one day he'll get a hard on?ย :bradley:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LilyLark
23 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I don't even need a video of her to know that she was joking about something

I'm sure she was joking, considering she also said "may I steal your girlfriend." Gaga should know better, but I just...can't...with LM spreading this rapidly on twitter and many as a "serious" thing just when a portion of the misogynistic media finally got done with calling her the "other woman."

Yeah, I know Bradley wasn't married but we all know how this could be easily be spun by the tabloids. LM will either blame Gaga though (tbf, like I said she should know how this could be taken but it still doesn't mean LM should react on social media) or claim it's no biggie (and to be fair once again, most social media ish is no biggie). However, we shouldn't be eager to spread when she potentially sticks her foot in her mouth or ish that can obviously be twisted by tabloids....Anyway, and people wonder why she doesn't interact much on twitter anymore or that she acts less open in concerts. Twitter was obviously a thing back in 09-13, but people weren't quite as bad about splashing every single moment of hers out there imo. Hopefully the tabloids don't pick up on this...

FameHookah

Oooook thats not very smart of her.. i mean taylor had a girlfriend and so did dada and luc

I didnt mention bradley because idkย  what happened there but.. gaga sis thats a JAZZ show why are you humping people omgย :toofunny:

Im not a prude i love messyGa but not in a Jazz Show... It looks so out of place.:laughga:

WTF is MDNA

LilyLark
31 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Oooook thats not very smart of her.. i mean taylor had a girlfriend and so did dada and luc

I didnt mention bradley because idkย  what happened there but.. gaga sis thats a JAZZ show why are you humping people omgย :toofunny:

Im not a prude i love messyGa but not in a Jazz Show... It looks so out of place.:laughga:

She jokingly said "may I steal your girlfriend," too during the show, so it was pretty clearly a gag. But...messy, toxic LM are spreading it on twitter, many without including the girlfriend part and trying to decipher it, and so on. I agree it's not smart even if it's clearly a joke, but I swear toxic social media LM make it worse (many are trying to turn this into a Cooper thing, whenย  he ain't even married).

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I'm sure she was joking, considering she also said "may I steal your girlfriend." Gaga should know better, but I just...can't...with LM spreading this rapidly on twitter and many as a "serious" thing just when a portion of the misogynistic media finally got done with calling her the "other woman."

Yeah, I know Bradley wasn't married but we all know how this could be easily be spun by the tabloids. LM will either blame Gaga though (tbf, like I said she should know how this could be taken but it still doesn't mean LM should react on social media) or claim it's no biggie (and to be fair once again, most social media ish is no biggie). However, we shouldn't be eager to spread when she potentially sticks her foot in her mouth or ish that can obviously be twisted by tabloids....Anyway, and people wonder why she doesn't interact much on twitter anymore or that she acts less open in concerts. Twitter was obviously a thing back in 09-13, but people weren't quite as bad about splashing every single moment of hers out there imo. Hopefully the tabloids don't pick up on this...

I 100% know what you talk about. I also called them outย on twitter about this. Some of them only cares about getting a hit tweet

ย 

LilyLark
28 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I 100% know what you talk about. I also called them outย on twitter about this. Some of them only cares about getting a hit tweet

ย 

Yeah, it's telling most of them were leaving out the "may I steal your girlfriend" bit when they were tweeting about tonight. Either they don't know she said that and it's a gag or that Cooper isn't married, or they do know (which I suspect a large portion do) and are leaving it out because they know it's easier to get those retweet numbers by leaving out the context. Ugh, I just typed a search on twitter and it's defn. becoming a thing smdh.

GovFameHooker

I somehow got the feeling that sheโ€˜s thrown an eye on that one nordic looking player at Brians show recentlyย :hor:

Can Little detectives please figure out who he is?ย 

ydnmnme

so hereโ€™s a video

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Archived