Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X predicted to debut at #1- HDD

MessyTop

Featured Posts

MessyTop

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=316829

All indicators point to a #1 debut for Madonna on next week's HITS Top50. With a ticket bundle and D2C offerings fueling half of the opening total, expect Madame X to give Madge her first #1 since 2012's MDNA.

Early reads:

Madonna (LiveNation/Maverick/Interscope) 80-100k total activity, 75-95k album
Bruce Springsteen (Columbia) 42-47k, 40-44k

Now, back to mentally preparing for a FaceTime session with dad on Father's Day.

VOW to the QUEEN!!

UPDATED) Early reads:

Madonna (LiveNation/Maverick/Interscope) 90-100k total activity, 85-95k album
Bruce Springsteen (Columbia) 55-60k, 50-55k

tenor.gif?itemid=14053501

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

We shall see... there's not really any other competition so it'll probably debut there... will it be there for more than one week? definitely not... we'd be lucky if it didn't drop out on week 2 all together tbh. 

MessyTop
Just now, LORD GAGA said:

We shall see... there's not really any other competition so it'll probably debut there... will it be there for more than one week? definitely not... we'd be lucky if it didn't drop out on week 2 all together tbh. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This makes me wonder if the next time we can expect Gaga to put out music is when she plans to announce the next sale of shows that way she can bundle lg6 with future enigma tickets. I’m not saying I want her to bundle I just wonder if she will since it’s so on trend

FlopSlurper

I love this supercut from the album, for this song alone it deserves that #1

LordEnigma

Let's just see what happens on week 2 :ladyhaha:

Love Madonna but this is definitely just all the fans at once

JusKeepBreathin

Cher remains unbothered.

tumblr_nuhrtiTGG51r5xo1go1_250.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

S0436

I think it will be some Guinness  record in week 2 for biggest drop from the top spot.  

Luv u Sum

Well uh she's lucky she was the only big album release this week or this would not be the case. I'm still shocked tho considering how awful the album is 

Bradley

80k-100k for a #1? I mean congratulations but wow this is so different from the climate a few years ago.

Born To Slay
2 hours ago, Jed said:

This makes me wonder if the next time we can expect Gaga to put out music is when she plans to announce the next sale of shows that way she can bundle lg6 with future enigma tickets. I’m not saying I want her to bundle I just wonder if she will since it’s so on trend

She probs should tbh. It seems you’d be foolish not to bundle atp. 

Archived