💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X predicted to debut at #1- HDD

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
7 hours ago, August3 said:

Still Cher has never had a #1 album in the US.  The only thing she's a goddess of, is a Goddess of Cover Songs. And congratulations to Cher for getting a higher Metacritic with an Abba cover album, which is probably the safest type of cover album she could do. 

4 hours ago, Didymus said:

:koons:

You tried. But Dancing Queen is a cover album of legendary ABBA (!) songs and it was written about my music critics accordingly, making its Metacritic score (which is based on just 10 reviews btw) unworthy for comparison to others.

I hope you don't seriously think she would've sold as much if it was another critically bashed original studio album.

Lmao at you guys crying ‘kindness’ when Madonna is being dragged while you’re discrediting another female artist, her senior no less. Hypocrisy much? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch
25 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Lmao at you guys crying ‘kindness’ when Madonna is being dragged while you’re discreditingï»ż another female artist, her senior no less. Hypocrisy much? 

I'm not crying about kindness? 

Didymus
4 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Lmao at you guys crying ‘kindness’ when Madonna is being dragged while you’re discrediting another female artist, her senior no less. Hypocrisy much? 

I'm not crying about kindness and I'm not discrediting Cher. I'm just saying it's pointless to try to compare Dancing Queen to Madame X.

Guest Adarsh
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

I'm not crying about kindness and I'm not discrediting Cher. I'm just saying it's pointless to try to compare Dancing Queen to Madame X.

Well tell that to @August3 because they started it by saying “Cher could never”  I just defended her like y’all defend your queen of pop. 

4 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Well tell that to @August3 because they started it by saying “Cher could never”  I just defended her like y’all defend your queen of pop. 

Except it's not "your queen of pop", it's THE. Sorry, but there truly is only one and others are miles amd miles behind with their success and impact. 

Cher is divine though and I live her. But yeah, the above mentioned is true in this case. You can't compare the Abba album and MX. So also the point that she never could still stand. She never has and never will with originak material, a cher album so to say.

Guest Adarsh
5 hours ago, Snow said:

Except it's not "your queen of pop", it's THE. Sorry, but there truly is only one and others are miles amd miles behind with their success and impact. 

Cher is divine though and I live her. But yeah, the above mentioned is true in this case. You can't compare the Abba album and MX. So also the point that she never could still stand. She never has and never will with originak material, a cher album so to say.

Yeah, just as I thought. Madonna stans on GGD are no different than Madonnanation tbh. Anyway, have a good day! 

5 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Yeah, just as I thought. Madonna stans on GGD are no different than Madonnanation tbh. Anyway, have a good day! 

How on earth was I impolite? At least I wasn't trying to be. Sorry. Just gave my two cents...

MessyTop

UPDATED) Early reads:

Madonna (LiveNation/Maverick/Interscope) 90-100k total activity, 85-95k album
Bruce Springsteen (Columbia) 55-60k, 50-55k

LORD GAGA
On 6/17/2019 at 11:01 PM, Snow said:

The sheer level of delusion... I have no words. 

TheBatman
13 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

The sheer level of delusion... I have no words. 

I mean she does own the title, and no one else HAS come close so

LORD GAGA
On 6/23/2019 at 8:10 PM, TheBatman said:

I mean she does own the title in my opinion, and no one else HAS come close in my opinion so

Fixed it for you.

40 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

Fixed it for you.

Erm not really a matter of opinion, rather a fact. How about you go find out.

Katharine Hepburn

Lock the thread

Too many :flop:

xoxo Joanne

Inferno
On 6/17/2019 at 8:39 PM, Adarsh said:

I wouldn't bother. The little medonsters on here are as bad as the hardcore gaga stans they criticize 99% of the time. Theres a really odd passive aggressive attitude that radiates from their posts even when they feign positivity.

Archived