💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fudging Rockwell (SNIPPET)

Perfume

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

Cuz she’s lazy :poot:

:lana:

She puts out music a lot faster then gaga, don't even front

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ethan

I need In Your Car and Cinnamon NOW LANA!!!!  Also the ****ing hilarious trolling she’s still doing kills me... look at the post before the NFR snippet :toofunny: 

Maleficent
2 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

Why did her album get delayed?

i feel like it should’ve been released this month 

apparently arguments within interscope on the F-Word in the name. lana wouldn’t back down from calling it just “Norman Rockwell”. apparently theres licensing and sale issues with the f-word 

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

She’s about to release her best album and possibly one of the all time best albums ever. The fact she’s forcing us to wait is truly mind boggling :bradley:

Lol

tthen

This might be tied with How To Disappear as my favorite of the NFR songs and snippets. Her magnum opus is coming :giveup:

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

apparently arguments within interscope on the F-Word in the name. lana wouldn’t back down from calling it just “Norman Rockwell”. apparently theres licensing and sale issues with the f-word 

I can't remember what it was that disproved this not too long ago. It was the likeliest reason for the delay, but now that it and a bunch of other theories are disproved, it seems like the delay is coming from Lana herself. The album has been done and ready since January :messga:

Maleficent
43 minutes ago, tthen said:

Her magnum opus is coming :giveup:

is it really ever gonna come tho :interestinga:

43 minutes ago, tthen said:

can't remember what it was that disproved this not too long ago. It was the likeliest reason for the delay, but now that it and a bunch of other theories are disproved, it seems like the delay is coming from Lana herself. The album has been done and ready since January :messga:

thanks didn’t know this!! goddamn i hope she didn’t change things up. i loved the sound of Mariners and Venice!!

Pacify Him

The attempt to work around the censor I- :sharon:

Anyway, her lyrics speak to my soul as always :vegas:

I’m getting on your nerves

Pacify Him
3 hours ago, Thomas P said:

She’s about to release her best album and possibly one of the all time best albums ever. The fact she’s forcing us to wait is truly mind boggling :bradley:

Ugh tea :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

TheSlash

Can't wait for the 10-track 180-minute-long album with my first name on it :diane: 

Ew, David!

BloodyM
3 hours ago, Ethan said:

I need In Your Car and Cinnamon NOW LANA!!!!  Also the ****ing hilarious trolling she’s still doing kills me... look at the post before the NFR snippet :toofunny: 

Why do I have a feeling that these tracks wont make the final cut? :( even though Cinnamon is one of my fav songs ever. 

Ryusei
6 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

Why did her album get delayed?

i feel like it should’ve been released this month 

Well since she never announced a date it was never delayed to begin with. Bitch found a loophole

Musery

FfFfFfFF

She posted the snippet because my last thread summoned her energy. :udidnt: Impact.

I don't like the snippet this though.. I loved most of the snippets so far but not this one.

AphroditeLaydee

i've loved everything i've heard from this album so far and i'm so excited

every song has been amazingly written so far

Archived