💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney Hercules Live Action Movie Rumored To Be Announced In August

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

They better cast a beefy hunk as Hercules - I need to be able to jerk off to him, otherwise it will ruin the nostalgia for me :huntyga:

Andreu

They better not ruin my favourite disney movie as a kid :trollga:

Tho the chances are they will

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Tho the chances are they will

They did successful live action so far, even Dumbo that was underrated. And Aladdin, which t7rns out to be the best one they did after Jungle Book. You haven't following them much, I suppose??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

jacs vs looser
On 6/15/2019 at 9:13 PM, Bio said:

By far the BEST Disney Soundtrack of all times.

Excuse me? The Hunchback of Notre Dame says hi. :gayhat:

Also, to everyone rooting for Crhis Evans, I've got some bad news:

1. He is too old for the part,
2. The character is Greek, and there is no way PC Disney will cast anyone that isn't either Greek or at least of Greek descendance.

Pacify Him

Hercules is the first film I’ve seen in the theatres :vegas:

I’m getting on your nerves

Pacify Him
58 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

can we get some actual beefcake instead of another twunk :ohwell:

Hercules was once a twunk tho :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

SKANK
51 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

The character is Greek, and there is no way PC Disney will cast anyone that isn't either Greek or at least of Greek descendance.

Hercules is Roman not Greek, the Greek equivalent is Heracles. So, if we are going by the new casting rules, they need an Italian bisexual actor, since Hercules had many relationships with young men.

Basically every character in the animated film is based on a character who is in some way bisexual, so the cries of "straight-washing" are immanent.

phantasmas
59 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Hercules was once a twunk tho :applause:

but only for a moment :huntyga:

the movie doesnt revolve around young herc

JohnWayne92

Theo James is Zaddy, but I'm not here for him in that role. I dont think Chris Evans either. I'm sure none of these men are the ones who are going to take it. Alexander being the closest one, in my opinion. Is this gonna be a musical? Because singing has to be taken into account as well. 

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Theo James is Zaddy, but I'm not here for him in that role. I dont think Chris Evans either. I'm sure none of these men are the ones who are going to take it. Alexander being the closest one, in my opinion. Is this gonna be a musical? Because singing has to be taken into account as well. 

Well Trevor can sing 

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Hercules is Roman not Greek, the Greek equivalent is Heracles. So, if we are going by the new casting rules, they need an Italian bisexual actor, since Hercules had many relationships with young men.

Basically every character in the animated film is based on a character who is in some way bisexual, so the cries of "straight-washing" are immanent. 

Oh my bad, then Roman/Italian it is. Regarding his sexuality, we all know this will be based on the original Disney animation, so he'll be straight as an arrow.

Archived