đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna, 60, Out-Dances Current Pop Girls

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

The way she took over the presence of the room. :applause:

Today's pop girls wish they could command the room and stage like she does. :bradley: 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom

Living for all these Madonna threads! My queen FOREVER 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Suspiria

I mean I agree with you, but I don't think this video of her having a cute backstage boogie is the best evidence:laughga:

gabeoz

What do you call this then :oprah:

GhettoFabulous
16 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

What do you call this then :oprah:

A joke 

OT: Ya’ll need to stop putting Madge’s age with like everything she does:awkney:like chile...

shoful

Are we surprised. In her prime she could out dance anyone on stage while still singing. She took great care of her body and is probably more agile and fit than 80% of Americans

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

McYves

First of all THANK GOD my computer is back! (I spent like more than a month doing all my Internet **** using the phone, I hate phones! :saladga: )

And OK but can you guys stop mentioning her age every single time we talk about the Queen? I mean yeah, she's OLD, we get it. But why is it important or relevant? Artist should be perceived through their art, not through their age imo.

Anyways. YEAH, she's the Queen and she's been the best female performer since the 80's. And let's be honest, that weird "Like A Prayer/Future" performance at Eurovision was the FIRST time she dissapointed a lil bit. The FIRST time in almost 40 years, bitches. She's the best :heart:.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Smother Em Eh

Still better stage presence then Dua Lipa:laughga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ThisGuyTony
36 minutes ago, McYves said:

First of all THANK GOD my computer is back! (I spent like more than a month doing all my Internet **** using the phone, I hate phones! :saladga: )

And OK but can you guys stop mentioning her age every single time we talk about the Queen? I mean yeah, she's OLD, we get it. But why is it important or relevant? Artist should be perceived through their art, not through their age imo.

Anyways. YEAH, she's the Queen and she's been the best female performer since the 80's. And let's be honest, that weird "Like A Prayer/Future" performance at Eurovision was the FIRST time she dissapointed a lil bit. The FIRST time in almost 40 years, bitches. She's the best :heart:.

I mentioned her age because people wanna drag her for her age being "too old" but I wanted to spin it around as "it's impressive that someone her age is still moving like that/better than some 20 year olds."

Absolutely no harm intended. :heart:

AJRocketMan

In the beginning I thought this was gonna be Gaga when she got older too. Then the broken hip and fibromyalgia happened...

Archived