Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna, 60, Out-Dances Current Pop Girls

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

McYves
18 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I mentioned her age because people wanna drag her for her age being "too old" but I wanted to spin it around as "it's impressive that someone her age is still moving like that/better than some 20 year olds."

Absolutely no harm intended. :heart:

Yeah, sorry if I sounded rude or something to you. I wrote that because there's a lot of people saying she's too old for the pop scene, that she should retire, that she should behave her age, etc. I know you're actually praising her so sorry if I didn't express myself very well, English is not my native language so :oops:. Have a beautiful day/night.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Are we surprised. In her prime she could out dance anyone on stage

The disrespect to Paula Abdul :awkney:

FameHookah
2 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

A joke 

OT: Ya’ll need to stop putting Madge’s age with like everything she does:awkney:like chile...

Woah people calling gaga a joke on her own fan-site while defending Madonna's awkward dancing.

Like what even...

God whats going on lately:interestinga:

WTF is MDNA

ThisGuyTony
2 hours ago, gabeoz said:

What do you call this then :oprah:

Honestly, Gaga is the best at dancing and serving good live vocals at the same time. :diane:

Nikolai Barrow

60 isn't even old! Old is like 80. One of my boxing coaches is 60 and could kick any 20 year old's ass anyday. 

Madonna has always been a great dancer!

LUO YI
30 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Woah people calling gaga a joke on her own fan-site while defending Madonna's awkward dancing.

Like what even...

I don't think anyone is calling her a joke? 

It's just that the choreography is so ridiculous :toofunny: I don't know what Ricky was thinking. 

The night sky tells all

doppelganger
2 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Still better stage presence then Dua Lipa:laughga:

A tree log has more presence than Dua Lipa :trollga:

Maleficent
2 hours ago, shoful said:

Are we surprised. In her prime she could out dance anyone on stage while still singing. She took great care of her body and is probably more agile and fit than 80% of Americans

according to members at her london gym in 2006-7, she could “put pro athletes to shame” and spent “an hour alone just doing chin ups” 

RAMROD

That is cool tbh, she was always more of a dancer and entertainer than winger anyway. She had admitted it herself too. It is good that she embraces it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Ahh she must be so happy to see the critical acclaim the album is getting and the love from the fans. She deserves it!

LordEnigma
19 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

according to members at her london gym in 2006-7, she could “put pro athletes to shame” and spent “an hour alone just doing chin ups” 

Yeah, I doubt that :ladyhaha:

She's fit but come on

shoful
37 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

She is an awesome and FIT QUEEN! Madame X deserves all the acclaim and celebration! Its one of my fav albums from her 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

Like what even...

:awkney: relax just because I don’t like one part of Gaga doesn’t mean I hate her or something :awkney: also them comparing her to Madonna wasn’t great either and I’m just calling out bullshit where I see it 

FameHookah
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:awkney: relax just because I don’t like one part of Gaga doesn’t mean I hate her or something :awkney: also them comparing her to Madonna wasn’t great either and I’m just calling out bullshit where I see it 

Madonna is on another whole league when it comes to dancing but theres no need to bring gaga down 

I was a little stressed because a lot of madonna fans have been very rude lately lmao sorry 

Have a nice day ♥️

WTF is MDNA

Archived